A pair of hot teams hit the court when the Seattle U Redhawks (16-4, 7-0 WAC) host the Sam Houston Bearkats (13-9, 8-1 WAC) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The Redhawks are 4.5-point favorites and put their eight-game win streak on the line against the Bearkats, winners of six straight. The matchup has an over/under of 134.5 points.
Seattle U vs. Sam Houston Predictions
Seattle U vs. Sam Houston Betting Odds
|Seattle U||-4.5||134.5 points|
Seattle U vs. Sam Houston Last 10 Games
- Seattle U is 8-2 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Seattle U’s past 10 games saw three hit the over.
- The last 10 Redhawks games averaged 142.8 total points, 8.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Redhawks have a points-per-game average 3.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Sam Houston covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Sam Houston’s past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The Bearkats’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.6 points scored. That’s 2.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bearkats’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 68.2, 2.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Seattle U vs. Sam Houston Betting Trends
- Seattle U has covered the spread in a matchup 12 times this season (12-6-0).
- In games this season when favored by 4.5 points or more, the Redhawks are 6-3 against the spread.
- Games involving Seattle U have hit the over five times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Redhawks record 13.2 more points per game (77.3) than the Bearkats allow (64.1).
- When Seattle U scores more than 64.1 points, it is 12-3 against the spread and 16-1 overall.
- Sam Houston is 13-7-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bearkats are 6-1 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This year, eight of Sam Houston’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The Bearkats put up an average of 70.7 points per game, just four more points than the 66.7 the Redhawks give up to opponents.
- Sam Houston has put together a 6-2 ATS record and a 10-1 overall record in games it scores more than 66.7 points.
Seattle U vs. Sam Houston Over/Under Trends
- This season, 11 of Seattle U’s 18 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 134.5 points.
- This season, nine of Sam Houston’s games have ended with a score higher than 134.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 134.5 is 13.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Redhawks (77.3 points per game) and the Bearkats (70.7 points per game).
- The 130.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.7 fewer than the 134.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Redhawks have seen a 143.5 average over/under in their games this season, nine points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Bearkats’ games have a total points bet of 136.7 points this season, 2.2 points more than the over/under for this game.
Seattle U Team Leaders
- Darrion Trammell: 15.8 PTS, 5.9 AST, 2.8 STL, 39.4 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (28-for-86)
- Cameron Tyson: 16.5 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (75-for-174)
- Riley Grigsby: 14.1 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (30-for-99)
- Emeka Udenyi: 7 PTS, 56.2 FG%
- Viktor Rajkovic: 4.7 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
Sam Houston Team Leaders
- Savion Flagg: 20 PTS, 7.8 REB, 45.2 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (57-for-147)
- Tristan Ikpe: 6.3 PTS, 52.5 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Jaden Ray: 8.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.9 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (23-for-61)
- Demarkus Lampley: 10.4 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (51-for-151)
- Javion May: 5.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.8 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.