The Duquesne Dukes (6-11, 1-4 A-10) are underdogs (+6.5) as they try to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Saint Louis Billikens (13-6, 4-2 A-10) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at PPG Paints Arena. The matchup’s point total is 140.
Saint Louis vs. Duquesne Predictions
Saint Louis vs. Duquesne Betting Odds
|Saint Louis||-6.5||140 points|
Saint Louis vs. Duquesne Last 10 Games
- Saint Louis is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Saint Louis games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The last 10 Billikens games averaged 144.6 total points, 4.6 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Billikens are scoring 6.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Duquesne is 3-7 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Duquesne’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Dukes games averaged 140 total points, the same as this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Dukes are scoring 66.6 points per game compared to their 68.1 season average.
Saint Louis vs. Duquesne Betting Trends
- Saint Louis has covered the spread 10 times over 18 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Billikens have an ATS record of 6-2.
- This season, 10 of Saint Louis’ games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The 79.5 points per game the Billikens average are 8.4 more points than the Dukes give up (71.1).
- When Saint Louis scores more than 71.1 points, it is 8-5 against the spread and 11-3 overall.
- Duquesne has compiled a 6-11-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Dukes are 3-2 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Duquesne have hit the over 10 times out of 18 chances this year.
- The Dukes put up an average of 68.1 points per game, only 0.6 more points than the 67.5 the Billikens allow to opponents.
- Duquesne has put together a 5-3 ATS record and a 5-4 overall record in games it scores more than 67.5 points.
Saint Louis vs. Duquesne Over/Under Trends
- Saint Louis and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s over/under of 140 points 12 times this season.
- Nine of Duquesne’s games finished with a combined score higher than 140 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 147.6 points per game, 7.6 points more than the over/under of 140 for this matchup.
- This game’s total is 1.4 fewer points than the 138.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Billikens have seen a 143.3 over/under in their games this season, 3.3 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of two points separates this matchup’s over/under (140 points) and the average total points bet in Dukes’ games (138 points) this season.
Saint Louis Team Leaders
- Yuri Collins: 10.2 PTS, 8.3 AST, 2 STL, 42.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Francis Okoro: 9.6 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.4 BLK, 54.9 FG%
- Gibson Jimerson: 18.4 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (46-for-104)
- Jordan Nesbitt: 9.6 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 35 3PT% (21-for-60)
- Terrence Hargrove Jr.: 8.2 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (19-for-57)
Duquesne Team Leaders
- Tre Williams: 10.8 PTS, 2.5 BLK, 45.5 FG%, 13.9 3PT% (5-for-36)
- Leon Ayers III: 12.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 37.2 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (23-for-87)
- Kevin Easley Jr.: 11.8 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (23-for-56)
- Amir “Primo” Spears: 12.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.4 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (19-for-54)
- Jackie Johnson III: 9.4 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 44.6 3PT% (25-for-56)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.