The Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (9-10, 3-5 A-10) are heavy underdogs (+11) as they attempt to break a three-game road slide when they square off against the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (11-5, 3-2 A-10) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at Reilly Center. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 140.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Predictions
Saint Bonaventure vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Odds
|Saint Bonaventure||-11||140 points|
Saint Bonaventure vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Last 10 Games
- Saint Bonaventure is 2-8-0 against the spread in its past 10 games, and has a 7-3 straight-up record in those contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Saint Bonaventure games has gone over the set total six times.
- The Bonnies’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 135.0 points scored. That’s 5.0 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Bonnies have a points-per-game average 0.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s last 10 outings saw three go over the total.
- The last 10 Hawks games averaged 143.1 total points, 3.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Hawks have a 69.0 points-per-game average, 1.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Trends
- Saint Bonaventure has covered the spread five times in 15 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 11-point favorites or more, the Bonnies have an ATS record of 1-3.
- This season, seven of Saint Bonaventure’s games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The 70.0 points per game the Bonnies score are the same as the Hawks give up.
- When Saint Bonaventure totals more than 70.2 points, it is 2-4 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has covered the spread in a game 11 times this season (11-9-0).
- The Hawks have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 11-point underdogs.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Hawks’ 70.2 points per game are just 2.6 more points than the 67.6 the Bonnies give up.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has put together a 10-4 ATS record and a 9-5 overall record in games it scores more than 67.6 points.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Over/Under Trends
- Saint Bonaventure and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (140 points) five times this season.
- Eight of Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s games finished with a combined score over 140 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140.2 points per game, 0.2 points more than the total of 140 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 137.8 points per game, 2.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Bonnies games is 134.3 points, 5.7 fewer than the over/under of 140 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.5 points separates the average total points bet in Hawks’ games (143.5 points) and this contest’s over/under (140 points).
Saint Bonaventure Team Leaders
- Jaren Holmes: 15.2 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (20-for-67)
- Osun Osunniyi: 10.8 PTS, 7.7 REB, 3.1 BLK, 58.3 FG%
- Jalen Adaway: 13.8 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (20-for-45)
- Kyle Lofton: 12.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.2 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (17-for-55)
- Dominick Welch: 10.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 35.7 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (38-for-119)
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Team Leaders
- Jordan Hall: 15.2 PTS, 6.5 AST, 1.4 STL, 40.3 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (44-for-119)
- Taylor Funk: 14.7 PTS, 7.2 REB, 44.8 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (58-for-137)
- Ejike Obinna: 12.5 PTS, 7.2 REB, 59.3 FG%
- Charlie Brown: 7.9 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (21-for-68)
- Erik Reynolds II: 9.9 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (23-for-69)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.