The Presbyterian Blue Hose (9-12, 1-5 Big South) host the UNC Asheville Bulldogs (11-9, 3-4 Big South) after losing three home games in a row. The Blue Hose are favored by only 1.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022. The over/under is set at 127.5 for the matchup.
Presbyterian vs. UNC Asheville Predictions
Presbyterian vs. UNC Asheville Betting Odds
Presbyterian vs. UNC Asheville Last 10 Games
- Presbyterian has a 1-9 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Presbyterian and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Blue Hose games averaged 131.2 total points, 3.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Blue Hose have scored 3.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- UNC Asheville covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- UNC Asheville’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The Bulldogs’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 140.8 points scored. That’s 13.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring 71.9 points per game compared to their 74.8 season average.
Presbyterian vs. UNC Asheville Betting Trends
- Presbyterian has registered a 10-8-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Blue Hose are 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, seven of Presbyterian’s games have gone over the point total out of 19 chances.
- The Blue Hose average just 0.1 fewer points per game (66.8) than the Bulldogs give up (66.9).
- Presbyterian has a 4-2-1 record against the spread and a 7-3 record overall when putting up more than 66.9 points.
- UNC Asheville is 10-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this year, the Bulldogs have gone 6-3 against the spread.
- UNC Asheville games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 17 chances this year.
- The Bulldogs put up an average of 74.8 points per game, eight more points than the 66.8 the Blue Hose allow to opponents.
- UNC Asheville has put together a 6-5 ATS record and an 8-6 overall record in games it scores more than 66.8 points.
Presbyterian vs. UNC Asheville Over/Under Trends
- This season, Presbyterian games have gone over this matchup’s 127.5-point total 11 times.
- In UNC Asheville’s 17 games this season, 11 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 127.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 141.6 points per game, 14.1 points more than the over/under of 127.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 133.7 points per game, 6.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Blue Hose games is 134.4 points, 6.9 more than the over/under of 127.5 points for this contest.
- Bulldogs’ games have a total points bet of 142.6 points this season, 15.1 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Presbyterian Team Leaders
- Rayshon Harrison: 17 PTS, 36.1 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (37-for-145)
- Winston Hill: 10.7 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (5-for-23)
- Trevon Reddish: 8.8 PTS, 51.1 FG%, 25 3PT% (4-for-16)
- Kobe Stewart: 6.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.3 FG%, 34 3PT% (17-for-50)
- Brandon Younger: 6.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (20-for-67)
UNC Asheville Team Leaders
- Drew Pember: 14.8 PTS, 3.4 BLK, 50 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (22-for-64)
- Tajion Jones: 13.2 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (52-for-133)
- Trent Stephney: 7.1 PTS, 1.8 STL, 35.6 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (8-for-34)
- LJ Thorpe: 11 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
- Jamon Battle: 8.2 PTS, 53.7 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.