The Oregon State Beavers (3-14, 1-6 Pac-12) are big, 12.5-point underdogs as they try to turn around a four-game losing streak when they visit the Oregon Ducks (12-7, 5-3 Pac-12) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at Matthew Knight Arena. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 145.
Oregon vs. Oregon State Predictions
Oregon vs. Oregon State Betting Odds
Oregon vs. Oregon State Last 10 Games
- Oregon covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Oregon’s past 10 games saw eight hit the over.
- The past 10 Ducks games averaged 5.6 fewer points (139.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Ducks are scoring 4.8 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Oregon State covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Oregon State games have gone over the set total nine times.
- The Beavers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.5 points scored. That’s 6.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Beavers are scoring 71.8 points per game compared to their 69.3 season average.
Oregon vs. Oregon State Betting Trends
- Oregon has put together a 7-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 12.5-point favorites or more, the Ducks have an ATS record of 2-4.
- Oregon’s games have gone over the total 12 times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Ducks put up only 0.6 fewer points per game (73.7) than the Beavers give up (74.3).
- Oregon has a 7-3 record against the spread and a 9-1 record overall when putting up more than 74.3 points.
- Oregon State has covered the spread in a matchup five times this season (5-12-1).
- The Beavers are 1-1-1 ATS when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 12 of Oregon State’s games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The Beavers average only 1.4 more points per game (69.3) than the Ducks allow (67.9).
- Oregon State is 5-5 against the spread and 3-7 overall when it scores more than 67.9 points.
Oregon vs. Oregon State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Oregon games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 145-point over/under nine times.
- There have been 10 Oregon State games that have ended with a combined score higher than 145 points this season.
- The Ducks average 73.7 points per game against the Beavers’ 69.3, amounting to two points under the matchup’s total of 145.
- These two teams surrender a combined 142.2 points per game, 2.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Ducks have seen a 137 average over/under in their games this season, eight points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 7.1 points separates this contest’s over/under (145 points) and the average total points bet in Beavers’ games (137.9 points) this season.
Oregon Team Leaders
- Will Richardson: 14.9 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 45.6 3PT% (41-for-90)
- Jacob Young: 11.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.3 FG%, 26 3PT% (13-for-50)
- De’Vion Harmon: 10.6 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (28-for-72)
- Quincy Guerrier: 9 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (21-for-68)
- Eric Williams Jr.: 7.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.2 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (21-for-51)
Oregon State Team Leaders
- Abdul Alatishe: 11.4 PTS, 54.7 FG%, 40 3PT% (4-for-10)
- Dashawn Davis: 10 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.4 STL, 46.5 FG%, 11.1 3PT% (2-for-18)
- Jarod Lucas: 13.9 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (42-for-107)
- Ahmad Rand: 4.9 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 58.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
- Roman Silva: 4.8 PTS, 61.1 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.