The Old Dominion Monarchs (7-12, 2-4 C-USA) will look to halt a four-game losing streak when they host the Charlotte 49ers (11-7, 4-2 C-USA) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at Ted Constant Convocation Center as just 2.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 133.5.
Old Dominion vs. Charlotte Predictions
Old Dominion vs. Charlotte Betting Odds
|Old Dominion||-2.5||133.5 points|
Old Dominion vs. Charlotte Last 10 Games
- Old Dominion covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Old Dominion’s past 10 games saw eight go over the total.
- The Monarchs’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 130.5 points scored. That’s three fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Monarchs have scored 4.3 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Charlotte covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Charlotte games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The 49ers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 136.8 points scored. That’s 3.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the 49ers have scored 0.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 70.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Old Dominion vs. Charlotte Betting Trends
- Old Dominion is 7-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Monarchs have gone 3-4 against the spread.
- Old Dominion games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The 66.5 points per game the Monarchs score are the same as the 49ers allow.
- Old Dominion is 4-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when scoring more than 71.3 points.
- Charlotte has covered the spread nine times in 19 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the 49ers have an ATS record of 4-5.
- Games involving Charlotte have hit the over 12 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The 49ers’ 70.1 points per game are just 2.9 more points than the 67.2 the Monarchs give up.
- When it scores more than 67.2 points, Charlotte is 6-3 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
Old Dominion vs. Charlotte Over/Under Trends
- This season, Old Dominion games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 133.5-point total nine times.
- A total of 11 of Charlotte’s games finished with a combined score higher than 133.5 points this season.
- The Monarchs average 66.5 points per game against the 49ers’ 70.1, amounting to 3.1 points over the game’s over/under of 133.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 138.5 points per game, five more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Monarchs games is 2.9 points fewer than the over/under of 133.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.2 points fewer than the average over/under in 49ers’ games this season (134.7 points).
Old Dominion Team Leaders
- Kalu Ezikpe: 11.2 PTS, 7 REB, 1.5 BLK, 55.9 FG%
- Jaylin Hunter: 10.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.6 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (26-for-70)
- Austin Trice: 11.5 PTS, 7.1 REB, 55.3 FG%
- Mekhi Long: 8.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.5 FG%, 28 3PT% (7-for-25)
- C.J. Keyser: 14.5 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (24-for-69)
Charlotte Team Leaders
- Jahmir Young: 19.1 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 38 3PT% (38-for-100)
- Austin Butler: 12.4 PTS, 50.6 FG%, 37 3PT% (20-for-54)
- Clyde Trapp: 9 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (23-for-60)
- Aly Khalifa: 7.2 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (8-for-30)
- Robert Braswell: 8.6 PTS, 51 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (28-for-66)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.