The Central Michigan Chippewas (2-13, 1-3 MAC) will look to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Northern Illinois Huskies (5-12, 2-5 MAC) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022 as 7-point underdogs. The Huskies have lost four games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 140.
Northern Illinois vs. Central Michigan Predictions
Northern Illinois vs. Central Michigan Betting Odds
|Northern Illinois||-7||140 points|
Northern Illinois vs. Central Michigan Last 10 Games
- Northern Illinois has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Northern Illinois and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Huskies games averaged 134.7 total points, 5.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Huskies have a points-per-game average 4.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Central Michigan has a 1-9 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Central Michigan and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Chippewas games averaged 145.1 total points, 5.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Chippewas have a 64.1 points-per-game average, 0.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
Northern Illinois vs. Central Michigan Betting Trends
- Northern Illinois has covered the spread in a matchup nine times this season (9-9-0).
- This season, Northern Illinois’ games have hit the over eight times out of 18 chances.
- The Huskies put up 19.6 fewer points per game (62.7) than the Chippewas allow (82.3).
- Central Michigan has covered the spread six times over 15 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 7 points or more so far this season, the Chippewas went 5-6 against the spread.
- Games involving Central Michigan have hit the over eight times this season.
- The Chippewas score an average of 64 points per game, 7.9 fewer points than the 71.9 the Huskies give up to opponents.
- Central Michigan is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it scores more than 71.9 points.
Northern Illinois vs. Central Michigan Over/Under Trends
- This season, Northern Illinois and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 140 points six times.
- There have been 10 Central Michigan games that have ended with a combined score higher than 140 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 126.7 points per game, 13.3 points fewer than the total of 140 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s point total is 14.2 fewer points than the 154.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Huskies games is 4.9 points fewer than the over/under of 140 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 4.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Chippewas’ games this season (144.8 points).
Northern Illinois Team Leaders
- Trendon Hankerson: 10.8 PTS, 2.1 STL, 36.9 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (34-for-93)
- Keshawn Williams: 15.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.2 FG%, 40 3PT% (20-for-50)
- Kaleb Thornton: 8.4 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (15-for-40)
- Anthony Crump: 6.1 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
- Chinedu Kingsley Okanu: 4.9 PTS, 45.8 FG%
Central Michigan Team Leaders
- Ralph Bissainthe: 9.5 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 41.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Kevin Miller: 9.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (11-for-33)
- Harrison Henderson: 9.5 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 41 3PT% (16-for-39)
- Oscar Lopez Jr.: 9.2 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (10-for-26)
- Brian Taylor: 5.9 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (11-for-32)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.