The Idaho State Bengals (3-16, 1-9 Big Sky) visit the Northern Colorado Bears (10-9, 5-2 Big Sky) after losing 11 road games in a row. The Bears are heavy favorites by 15 points in the contest, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022. The point total is set at 143 in the matchup.
Northern Colorado vs. Idaho State Predictions
Northern Colorado vs. Idaho State Betting Odds
|Northern Colorado||-15||143 points|
Northern Colorado vs. Idaho State Last 10 Games
- Northern Colorado has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Northern Colorado’s past 10 games saw eight hit the over.
- The Bears’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 147.4 points scored. That’s 4.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bears have scored 0.7 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Idaho State covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Idaho State games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Bengals games averaged 132.3 total points, 10.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Bengals are scoring 58.5 points per game compared to their 61.7 season average.
Northern Colorado vs. Idaho State Betting Trends
- Northern Colorado has put together a record of 8-7-2 against the spread this season.
- This season, 12 of Northern Colorado’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The 76.6 points per game the Bears record are just 4.7 more points than the Bengals give up (71.9).
- When Northern Colorado scores more than 71.9 points, it is 6-4-2 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
- Idaho State has covered the spread in a matchup four times this year (4-13-0).
- In games they have played as 15-point underdogs or more, the Bengals have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Idaho State’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 17 chances this year.
- The Bengals’ 61.7 points per game are 14.2 fewer points than the 75.9 the Bears allow to opponents.
Northern Colorado vs. Idaho State Over/Under Trends
- Northern Colorado and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s total of 143 points 14 times this season.
- There have been five Idaho State games that have finished with a combined score over 143 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 143 is 4.7 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bears (76.6 points per game) and the Bengals (61.7 points per game).
- The 147.8 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 4.8 more than the 143 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Bears games is 144.5 points, 1.5 more than the over/under of 143 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 11.2 points more than the average over/under in Bengals’ games this season (131.8 points).
Northern Colorado Team Leaders
- Daylen Kountz: 19.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.8 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (30-for-68)
- Kur Jockuch: 9.3 PTS, 8.7 REB, 65.2 FG%
- Bodie Hume: 11.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 43.8 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (33-for-105)
- Matt Johnson: 12.1 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (35-for-97)
- Dru Kuxhausen: 11 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (59-for-136)
Idaho State Team Leaders
- Tarik Cool: 11.3 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 29 3PT% (20-for-69)
- Austin Smellie: 7.8 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (18-for-52)
- Brayden Parker: 7 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (8-for-31)
- Malik Porter: 6.3 PTS, 54.4 FG%
- Liam Sorensen: 4.9 PTS, 31.3 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (7-for-29)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.