The Portland State Vikings (4-13, 2-7 Big Sky) are 2.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a five-game losing streak when they visit the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (7-11, 3-4 Big Sky) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at J. Lawrence Walkup Skydome. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 137.5.
Northern Arizona vs. Portland State Predictions
Northern Arizona vs. Portland State Betting Odds
|Northern Arizona||-2.5||137.5 points|
Northern Arizona vs. Portland State Last 10 Games
- Northern Arizona has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Northern Arizona’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Lumberjacks games averaged 137.7 total points, 0.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Lumberjacks’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 5.6 points lower than their season-long average.
- Portland State has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Portland State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Vikings games averaged 0.8 more points (138.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Vikings’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 67.2, two points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Northern Arizona vs. Portland State Betting Trends
- Northern Arizona has gone 6-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lumberjacks are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, nine of Northern Arizona’s games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The Lumberjacks score just 0.9 fewer points per game (69.3) than the Vikings allow (70.2).
- Northern Arizona has a 4-3 record against the spread and a 6-3 record overall when scoring more than 70.2 points.
- Portland State is 7-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Vikings are 7-3 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Portland State’s games have gone over the total five times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Vikings score only 3.1 fewer points per game (69.2) than the Lumberjacks allow their opponents to score (72.3).
- Portland State is 2-1 against the spread and 2-3 overall when it scores more than 72.3 points.
Northern Arizona vs. Portland State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Northern Arizona games have hit the over on this matchup’s 137.5-point over/under nine times.
- This season, five of Portland State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 137.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.5 points per game, one point more than the total of 137.5 for this contest.
- This game’s point total is five fewer points than the 142.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Lumberjacks have seen a 138.4 average over/under in their games this season, 0.9 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Vikings’ games have a total points bet of 140 points this season, 2.5 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Northern Arizona Team Leaders
- Jalen Cole: 19.4 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (59-for-140)
- Carson Towt: 8.1 PTS, 9.5 REB, 43.8 FG%
- Nik Mains: 12 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (41-for-96)
- Ezekiel Richards: 5.6 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 57.1 FG%
- Keith Haymon: 9.1 PTS, 36 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (27-for-85)
Portland State Team Leaders
- Khalid Thomas: 10.1 PTS, 1.8 STL, 37.4 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (19-for-81)
- James Jean-Marie: 12.9 PTS, 8.9 REB, 52.2 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (5-for-12)
- Michael Carter III: 9.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.6 FG%, 23.9 3PT% (11-for-46)
- Ezekiel Alley: 7.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.5 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (13-for-44)
- Marlon Ruffin: 9.8 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (10-for-41)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.