The New Mexico State Aggies (17-3, 6-1 WAC) are 5.5-point favorites as they look to continue a five-game home win streak when they host the Grand Canyon Antelopes (15-4, 5-2 WAC) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at Pan American Center. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 133.5.
New Mexico State vs. Grand Canyon Predictions
New Mexico State vs. Grand Canyon Betting Odds
|New Mexico State||-5.5||133.5 points|
New Mexico State vs. Grand Canyon Last 10 Games
- New Mexico State has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- New Mexico State’s past 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The Aggies’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 139.9 points scored. That’s 6.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Aggies have scored 7.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Grand Canyon has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Grand Canyon’s past 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The Antelopes’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 133.8 points scored. That’s 0.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Antelopes are scoring 71.7 points per game compared to their 68.9 season average.
New Mexico State vs. Grand Canyon Betting Trends
- New Mexico State has registered an 11-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Aggies have an ATS record of 6-4.
- This season, New Mexico State’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 17 chances.
- The Aggies put up 71.4 points per game, 14.4 more points than the 57.0 the Antelopes give up.
- When New Mexico State totals more than 57.0 points, it is 9-4 against the spread and 16-2 overall.
- Grand Canyon is 9-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Antelopes have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving Grand Canyon have hit the over eight times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Antelopes score an average of 68.9 points per game, 5.3 more points than the 63.6 the Aggies give up.
- Grand Canyon has put together an 8-2 ATS record and a 12-0 overall record in games it scores more than 63.6 points.
New Mexico State vs. Grand Canyon Over/Under Trends
- This season, 10 of New Mexico State’s 17 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 133.5 points.
- In Grand Canyon’s 16 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 133.5.
- The total for the game of 133.5 is 6.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Aggies (71.4 points per game) and the Antelopes (68.9 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 12.9 fewer points than the 120.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Aggies have seen a 138.6 average over/under in their games this season, 5.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.7 points separates the average total points bet in Antelopes’ games (134.2 points) and this matchup’s over/under (133.5 points).
New Mexico State Team Leaders
- Teddy Allen: 18.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.0 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (45-for-128)
- Jabari Rice: 12.8 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (32-for-84)
- William McNair: 7.2 PTS, 54.0 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (2-for-10)
- Johnny McCants: 7.9 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 52.1 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (9-for-38)
- Marchelus Avery: 5.0 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (9-for-29)
Grand Canyon Team Leaders
- Jovan Blacksher Jr.: 17.1 PTS, 1.9 STL, 45.3 FG%, 45.0 3PT% (45-for-100)
- Gabe McGlothan: 9.9 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (22-for-61)
- Holland Woods: 11.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.8 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (31-for-84)
- Sean Miller-Moore: 7.4 PTS, 57.3 FG%, 13.3 3PT% (2-for-15)
- Chance McMillian: 5.5 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (20-for-55)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.