MWC opponents square off when the Nevada Wolf Pack (9-8, 3-3 MWC) host the Utah State Aggies (11-9, 2-5 MWC) at Lawlor Events Center, tipping off at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022. The Aggies are 1.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has a point total of 148.
Nevada vs. Utah State Predictions
Nevada vs. Utah State Betting Odds
Nevada vs. Utah State Last 10 Games
- Nevada is 6-4 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Nevada’s last 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- The Wolf Pack’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 147.7 points scored. That’s 0.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Wolf Pack have scored 3.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Utah State is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Utah State games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Aggies games averaged 141.1 total points, 6.9 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Aggies’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 71.7, 3.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Nevada vs. Utah State Betting Trends
- Nevada has covered the spread five times this season (5-11-0).
- The Wolf Pack are 4-8 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Nevada games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 16 chances this season.
- The 75.7 points per game the Wolf Pack average are 7.2 more points than the Aggies give up (68.5).
- Nevada has a 4-6 record against the spread and an 8-4 record overall when putting up more than 68.5 points.
- Utah State has covered the spread nine times over 18 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Aggies went 4-3 against the spread.
- This season, Utah State’s games have hit the over nine times out of 18 chances.
- The Aggies put up an average of 75 points per game, only 0.4 fewer points than the 75.4 the Wolf Pack give up.
- When it scores more than 75.4 points, Utah State is 6-1 against the spread and 9-0 overall.
Nevada vs. Utah State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Nevada and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 148 points eight times.
- In Utah State’s 18 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 148.
- The over/under for the contest of 148 is 2.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wolf Pack (75.7 points per game) and the Aggies (75 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 4.1 fewer points than the 143.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Wolf Pack have seen a 149.2 average over/under in their games this season, 1.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 7.4 points separates this game’s over/under (148 points) and the average total points bet in Aggies’ games (140.6 points) this season.
Nevada Team Leaders
- Grant Sherfield: 19.2 PTS, 6.3 AST, 44.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (33-for-88)
- Desmond Cambridge: 15.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 1.1 BLK, 43 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (47-for-142)
- Warren Washington: 9.5 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 60.4 FG%
- Will Baker: 11.6 PTS, 56.1 FG%, 45 3PT% (18-for-40)
- Kenan Blackshear: 7.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
Utah State Team Leaders
- Justin Bean: 18.4 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.8 STL, 56.9 FG%, 50 3PT% (23-for-46)
- Brandon Horvath: 12.3 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (26-for-68)
- Rylan Jones: 7.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.2 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (18-for-59)
- Steven Ashworth: 8.2 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (37-for-92)
- R.J. Eytle-Rock: 7.2 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (14-for-44)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.