The American Eagles (6-13, 2-5 Patriot) are heavy underdogs (+15.5) as they look to stop a three-game road losing streak when they square off against the Navy Midshipmen (13-7, 6-3 Patriot) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at Navy Alumni Hall. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 128.5.
Navy vs. American Predictions
Navy vs. American Betting Odds
Navy vs. American Last 10 Games
- Navy is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Navy and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Midshipmen games averaged 4.4 more points (132.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Midshipmen have scored 0.7 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- American is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 American games have gone over the set total five times.
- The Eagles’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 134.9 points scored. That’s 6.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Eagles are scoring 63.8 points per game compared to their 64.5 season average.
Navy vs. American Betting Trends
- Navy is 12-7-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Navy have hit the over 10 times this season.
- The 67.7 points per game the Midshipmen average are 6.4 fewer points than the Eagles allow (74.1).
- Navy has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when putting up more than 74.1 points.
- American has registered an 8-11-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Eagles are winless against the spread when they have played as 15.5-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- This season, American’s games have hit the over nine times.
- The Eagles score an average of 64.5 points per game, only 3.2 more points than the 61.3 the Midshipmen give up.
- American is 8-3 against the spread and 6-5 overall when it scores more than 61.3 points.
Navy vs. American Over/Under Trends
- This season, 10 of Navy’s 20 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 128.5 points.
- In American’s 19 games this season, 13 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 128.5.
- The over/under for the game of 128.5 is 3.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Midshipmen (67.7 points per game) and the Eagles (64.5 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 6.9 fewer points than the 135.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Midshipmen have seen a 131.3 over/under in their games this season, 2.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 7.8 points separates the average total points bet in Eagles’ games (136.3 points) and this game’s over/under (128.5 points).
Navy Team Leaders
- John Carter Jr.: 13.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.1 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (43-for-102)
- Tyler Nelson: 8.6 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (16-for-51)
- Greg Summers: 10.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.7 FG%
- Daniel Deaver: 7.9 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
- Jaylen Walker: 6.7 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (17-for-41)
American Team Leaders
- Stacy Beckton Jr.: 11.7 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (22-for-63)
- Johnny O’Neil: 9.1 PTS, 40 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (30-for-84)
- Matt Rogers: 9.6 PTS, 65 FG%
- Colin Smalls: 10.2 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (12-for-39)
- Connor Nelson: 7.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.1 FG%, 34 3PT% (16-for-47)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.