The Delaware State Hornets (2-14, 0-3 MEAC) will look to end a 12-game losing streak when they visit the Morgan State Bears (6-10, 1-3 MEAC) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022 as 14.5-point underdogs. The Bears have lost three games in a row. The matchup’s point total is 141.5.
Morgan State vs. Delaware State Predictions
Morgan State vs. Delaware State Betting Odds
|Morgan State||-14.5||141.5 points|
Morgan State vs. Delaware State Last 10 Games
- Morgan State is 2-8 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Morgan State’s last 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Bears games averaged 146.1 total points, 4.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Bears’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 9.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Delaware State is 2-8-0 against the spread over its past 10 games, and has a 0-10 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The final scores of the past 10 Delaware State games have exceeded the set total three times.
- The last 10 Hornets games averaged 137.4 total points, 4.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Hornets are scoring 53.9 points per game compared to their 60.3 season average.
Morgan State vs. Delaware State Betting Trends
- Morgan State has covered the spread in a matchup three times this season (3-9-0).
- Games involving Morgan State have hit the over seven times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Bears score just 2.8 more points per game (76.6) than the Hornets give up (73.8).
- Morgan State has a 1-3 record against the spread and a 5-3 record overall when putting up more than 73.8 points.
- Delaware State has put together a 4-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 14.5-point underdogs or more, the Hornets have an ATS record of 2-6.
- Delaware State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Hornets put up an average of 60.3 points per game, 14.6 fewer points than the 74.9 the Bears allow to opponents.
Morgan State vs. Delaware State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Morgan State games have hit the over on this matchup’s 141.5-point total eight times.
- This season, three games Delaware State played finished with a combined score higher than 141.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 136.9 points per game, 4.6 points fewer than the total of 141.5 for this contest.
- The 148.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 7.2 more than the 141.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Bears have seen a 146.2 over/under in their games this season, 4.7 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.1 points separates this game’s over/under (141.5 points) and the average total points bet in Hornets’ games (139.4 points) this season.
Morgan State Team Leaders
- De’Torrion Ware: 11.5 PTS, 32 FG%, 30 3PT% (30-for-100)
- Lagio Grantsaan: 9.6 PTS, 46 FG%, 17.2 3PT% (5-for-29)
- Sheryn Devonish: 6.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 37.6 FG%
- Isaiah Burke: 8.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.2 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (21-for-53)
- Keith McGee: 10.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 48.8 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (30-for-76)
Delaware State Team Leaders
- Myles Carter: 14.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.5 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (14-for-54)
- Dominik Fragala: 13.6 PTS, 38 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (32-for-95)
- D’Marco Baucum: 6.4 PTS, 36.1 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (8-for-30)
- Chris Yannick: 3.4 PTS, 2 BLK, 46.9 FG%
- Corey Perkins: 7.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 36.7 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.