The Evansville Purple Aces (5-14, 1-7 MVC) visit the Missouri State Bears (15-7, 6-3 MVC) after losing four road games in a row. The Bears are double-digit favorites by 17.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is 130.5.
Missouri State vs. Evansville Predictions
Missouri State vs. Evansville Betting Odds
|Missouri State||-17.5||130.5 points|
Missouri State vs. Evansville Last 10 Games
- Missouri State is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Missouri State’s last 10 outings saw eight go over the total.
- The Bears’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 138.9 points scored. That’s 8.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Bears have scored 1.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Evansville has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Evansville games have gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Purple Aces games averaged 1.8 fewer points (128.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Purple Aces have a 58.1 points-per-game average, 1.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Missouri State vs. Evansville Betting Trends
- Missouri State has covered the spread 13 times this season (13-10-0).
- In games they have played as 17.5-point favorites or more, the Bears have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Missouri State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The 78.8 points per game the Bears put up are 10.4 more points than the Purple Aces give up (68.4).
- When Missouri State scores more than 68.4 points, it is 11-7 against the spread and 14-5 overall.
- Evansville has put together an 8-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- This year, Evansville’s games have hit the over seven times out of 17 chances.
- The Purple Aces put up an average of 59.3 points per game, 8.6 fewer points than the 67.9 the Bears give up.
- Evansville has put together a 2-1 ATS record and a 2-2 overall record in games it scores more than 67.9 points.
Missouri State vs. Evansville Over/Under Trends
- A total of 20 Missouri State games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 130.5 points.
- This season, five of Evansville’s games have ended with a score higher than 130.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.1 points per game, 7.6 points more than the total of 130.5 for this contest.
- The 136.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 5.8 more than the 130.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Bears have seen a 142.6 average over/under in their games this season, 12.1 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.4 points more than the average over/under in Purple Aces’ games this season (129.1 points).
Missouri State Team Leaders
- Isiaih Mosley: 21.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.8 FG%, 45.9 3PT% (50-for-109)
- Gaige Prim: 13.8 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.2 BLK, 56.6 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (4-for-11)
- Donovan Clay: 8.4 PTS, 52.2 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (10-for-31)
- Ja’Monta Black: 10.1 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (59-for-146)
- Lu’Cye Patterson: 6.7 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 14.8 3PT% (4-for-27)
Evansville Team Leaders
- Shamar Givance: 13.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.4 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (24-for-80)
- Jawaun Newton: 13.5 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (27-for-85)
- Noah Frederking: 7.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.4 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (30-for-96)
- Evan Kuhlman: 6.6 PTS, 35.1 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (22-for-65)
- Blaise Beauchamp: 6.2 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (21-for-59)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.