The Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (4-17, 2-6 SWAC) are just 1.5-point underdogs as they try to break a 14-game road slide when they visit the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (1-17, 1-7 SWAC) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at Harrison HPER Complex. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 148.5 points.
Mississippi Valley State vs. UAPB Predictions
Mississippi Valley State vs. UAPB Betting Odds
|Mississippi Valley State||-1.5||148.5 points|
Mississippi Valley State vs. UAPB Last 10 Games
- Mississippi Valley State covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Mississippi Valley State games has surpassed the set total eight times.
- The Delta Devils’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 145.8 points scored. That’s 2.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Delta Devils are scoring 3.5 points more per game compared to their season average.
- UAPB has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 UAPB games have gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Golden Lions games averaged 136.8 total points, 11.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Golden Lions have a 60.4 points-per-game average, 2.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
Mississippi Valley State vs. UAPB Betting Trends
- Mississippi Valley State has gone 9-10-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, 14 of Mississippi Valley State’s games have gone over the point total out of 19 chances.
- The 64.5 points per game the Delta Devils average are 14.4 fewer points than the Golden Lions give up (78.9).
- Mississippi Valley State has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when scoring more than 78.9 points.
- UAPB has covered the spread eight times over 19 games with a set spread.
- The Golden Lions are 8-11 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- UAPB’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 19 chances this year.
- The Golden Lions score an average of 63.1 points per game, 22.8 fewer points than the 85.9 the Delta Devils allow.
Mississippi Valley State vs. UAPB Over/Under Trends
- A total of 11 Mississippi Valley State games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 148.5 points.
- Seven of UAPB’s games finished with a combined score higher than 148.5 points this season.
- The Delta Devils average 64.5 points per game against the Golden Lions’ 63.1, amounting to 20.9 points under the game’s point total of 148.5.
- The 164.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 16.3 more than the 148.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Delta Devils games is 146.5 points, two fewer than the over/under of 148.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 9.1 points more than the average over/under in Golden Lions’ games this season (139.4 points).
Mississippi Valley State Team Leaders
- Caleb Hunter: 13.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 31.5 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (43-for-155)
- Robert Carpenter: 17.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 38.7 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (25-for-78)
- Gary Grant: 8.5 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
- David McCoy: 5.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.3 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
- Elijah Davis: 4.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.2 FG%
UAPB Team Leaders
- Brandon Brown: 10.1 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.6 STL, 44.6 FG%, 17.2 3PT% (5-for-29)
- Shawn Williams: 14 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (47-for-141)
- Kylen Milton: 11.5 PTS, 34.9 FG%, 29 3PT% (29-for-100)
- Trey Sampson: 9.9 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 40.3 FG%, 18.6 3PT% (8-for-43)
- Dequan Morris: 13.8 PTS, 1.9 STL, 52.7 FG%, 30 3PT% (3-for-10)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.