The Miami Hurricanes (15-5, 7-2 ACC) hit the road in ACC action against the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (9-10, 2-6 ACC) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET. The Hurricanes are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5 points.
Miami vs. Georgia Tech Predictions
Miami vs. Georgia Tech Betting Odds
Miami vs. Georgia Tech Last 10 Games
- Miami has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Miami and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Hurricanes games averaged 145.4 total points, 0.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Hurricanes’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 2.8 points higher than their season-long average.
- Georgia Tech covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Georgia Tech games have gone over the set total four times.
- The Yellow Jackets’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.4 points scored. That’s 5.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Yellow Jackets are scoring 65.2 points per game compared to their 70.4 season average.
Miami vs. Georgia Tech Betting Trends
- Miami has covered the spread 10 times over 20 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the Hurricanes are 3-8 against the spread.
- Games involving Miami have hit the over 12 times this season.
- The Hurricanes put up 7.1 more points per game (76.0) than the Yellow Jackets allow (68.9).
- Miami is 8-6 against the spread and 13-1 overall when scoring more than 68.9 points.
- Georgia Tech has covered the spread six times this year (6-11-1).
- The Yellow Jackets are 2-5-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Georgia Tech games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Yellow Jackets’ 70.4 points per game are only 1.5 fewer points than the 71.9 the Hurricanes allow.
- When it scores more than 71.9 points, Georgia Tech is 5-2 against the spread and 8-0 overall.
Miami vs. Georgia Tech Over/Under Trends
- Miami and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (144.5 points) 10 times this season.
- This season, four games Georgia Tech played finished with a combined score higher than 144.5 points.
- The Hurricanes average 76.0 points per game against the Yellow Jackets’ 70.4, amounting to 1.9 points over the matchup’s point total of 144.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 140.8 points per game, 3.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Hurricanes have seen a 142.9 average over/under in their games this season, 1.6 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Yellow Jackets games have an over/under of 139.1 points this season, 5.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Miami Team Leaders
- Kameron McGusty: 17.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 48.6 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (30-for-82)
- Isaiah Wong: 16.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.1 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (30-for-89)
- Charlie Moore: 12.5 PTS, 2.1 STL, 44.4 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (35-for-89)
- Jordan Miller: 8.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 49.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (19-for-53)
- Sam Waardenburg: 7.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 55.2 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (21-for-45)
Georgia Tech Team Leaders
- Michael Devoe: 18.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 47.5 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (44-for-113)
- Jordan Usher: 15.4 PTS, 7.0 REB, 1.6 STL, 48.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (27-for-72)
- Kyle Sturdivant: 7.5 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (14-for-40)
- Khalid Moore: 6.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.5 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
- Deivon Smith: 5.2 PTS, 37.0 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.