The Eastern Michigan Eagles (7-11, 2-5 MAC) will look to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Miami (OH) RedHawks (9-9, 3-4 MAC) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at Convocation Center (MI) as only 2-point underdogs. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET. The over/under is 143 in the matchup.
Miami (OH) vs. Eastern Michigan Predictions
Miami (OH) vs. Eastern Michigan Betting Odds
|Miami (OH)||-2||143 points|
Miami (OH) vs. Eastern Michigan Last 10 Games
- Miami (OH) is 1-9-0 against the spread and 4-6 overall over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Miami (OH) games has gone over the set total six times.
- The past 10 RedHawks games averaged 3.3 more points (146.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- The RedHawks’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 3.6 points lower than their season-long average.
- Eastern Michigan has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Eastern Michigan games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Eagles games averaged 143.2 total points, 0.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Eagles are scoring 69.5 points per game compared to their 71.1 season average.
Miami (OH) vs. Eastern Michigan Betting Trends
- Miami (OH) has covered the spread in a matchup five times this season (5-11-0).
- The RedHawks have an ATS record of only 2-8 when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, nine of Miami (OH)’s games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The RedHawks put up 77.2 points per game, only 3.1 more points than the 74.1 the Eagles give up.
- Miami (OH) has a 3-3 record against the spread and a 7-2 record overall when scoring more than 74.1 points.
- Eastern Michigan is 9-8-0 against the spread this year.
- The Eagles are 3-6 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- This year, 10 of Eastern Michigan’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Eagles put up an average of 71.1 points per game, just 0.2 fewer points than the 71.3 the RedHawks allow.
- When it scores more than 71.3 points, Eastern Michigan is 6-2 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
Miami (OH) vs. Eastern Michigan Over/Under Trends
- This season, 12 of Miami (OH)’s 16 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 143 points.
- There have been 10 Eastern Michigan games that have ended with a combined score over 143 points this season.
- The RedHawks average 77.2 points per game against the Eagles’ 71.1, amounting to 5.3 points over the matchup’s over/under of 143.
- This matchup’s point total is 2.4 fewer points than the 145.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The RedHawks have seen a 144.9 average over/under in their games this season, 1.9 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Eagles’ games this season (143.2 points).
Miami (OH) Team Leaders
- Dae Dae Grant: 16.9 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (40-for-116)
- Mekhi Lairy: 14.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41 FG%, 32 3PT% (31-for-97)
- Dalonte Brown: 12.4 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (34-for-88)
- Precious Ayah: 9.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 70.3 FG%
- Isaiah Coleman-Lands: 6.6 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (27-for-82)
Eastern Michigan Team Leaders
- James Scott: 12.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.3 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (18-for-61)
- Noah Farrakhan: 16.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.6 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (25-for-60)
- Bryce McBride: 12.6 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (18-for-57)
- Darion Spottsville: 6.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.6 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
- Nathan Scott: 7.1 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (10-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.