The No. 19 LSU Tigers (16-4) hit the court against the TCU Horned Frogs (13-4) as only 3-point favorites on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 123.5.
LSU vs. TCU Predictions
LSU vs. TCU Betting Odds
LSU vs. TCU Last 10 Games
- LSU has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- LSU’s last 10 contests saw three hit the over.
- The Tigers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 140.8 points scored. That’s 17.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Tigers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 6.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- TCU covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- TCU’s past 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The Horned Frogs’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 133.7 points scored. That’s 10.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Horned Frogs have scored 2.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 68.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
LSU vs. TCU Betting Trends
- LSU is 14-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers are 10-4 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- LSU games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this season.
- The Tigers record 73.2 points per game, 11.8 more points than the 61.4 the Horned Frogs allow.
- When LSU puts up more than 61.4 points, it is 14-3 against the spread and 16-1 overall.
- TCU has covered the spread nine times in 16 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Horned Frogs have an ATS record of 3-1.
- Games involving TCU have hit the over seven times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Horned Frogs’ 68.4 points per game are 10.0 more points than the 58.4 the Tigers give up to opponents.
- TCU has put together an 8-4-1 ATS record and a 13-2 overall record in games it scores more than 58.4 points.
LSU vs. TCU Over/Under Trends
- LSU and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (123.5 points) 14 times this season.
- This season, nine games TCU played finished with a combined score higher than 123.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 141.6 points per game, 18.1 points more than the point total of 123.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 119.8 points per game, 3.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Tigers games is 142.9 points, 19.4 more than the over/under of 123.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 12.2 points separates the average total points bet in Horned Frogs’ games (135.7 points) and this game’s over/under (123.5 points).
LSU Team Leaders
- Tari Eason: 15.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 1.1 BLK, 53.2 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (13-for-41)
- Darius Days: 12.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (40-for-120)
- Eric Gaines: 9.6 PTS, 2.1 STL, 36.5 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (13-for-54)
- Xavier Pinson: 9.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 42.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (20-for-60)
- Brandon Murray: 10.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.0 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (23-for-65)
TCU Team Leaders
- Mike Miles: 14.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.7 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (25-for-81)
- Emanuel Miller: 10.1 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
- Charles O’Bannon Jr.: 9.5 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (23-for-61)
- Damion Baugh: 7.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.4 FG%, 27.0 3PT% (10-for-37)
- Micah Peavy: 6.2 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (3-for-18)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.