The Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (9-9, 4-4 Sun Belt) are at home in Sun Belt action against the Georgia Southern Eagles (9-9, 2-5 Sun Belt) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The Ragin’ Cajuns are favored by 6 points in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 133.5.
Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern Predictions
Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern Betting Odds
Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern Last 10 Games
- Louisiana covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Louisiana games has exceeded the set total three times.
- The last 10 Ragin’ Cajuns games averaged 141.7 total points, 8.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Ragin’ Cajuns have a points-per-game average 2.0 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Georgia Southern has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Georgia Southern and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Eagles games averaged 133.1 total points, 0.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Eagles are scoring 63.5 points per game compared to their 68.9 season average.
Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern Betting Trends
- Louisiana is 9-6-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6-point favorites or more, the Ragin’ Cajuns have an ATS record of 2-1.
- This season, Louisiana’s games have hit the over six times out of 16 chances.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns put up 70.8 points per game, 7.2 more points than the 63.6 the Eagles give up.
- Louisiana has an 8-5-1 record against the spread and a 9-7 record overall when putting up more than 63.6 points.
- Georgia Southern is 7-8-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6-point underdogs or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 2-1.
- Georgia Southern games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 16 chances this year.
- The Eagles’ 68.9 points per game are only 0.4 fewer points than the 69.3 the Ragin’ Cajuns give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 69.3 points, Georgia Southern is 2-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern Over/Under Trends
- Louisiana and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s over/under of 133.5 points nine times this season.
- There have been nine Georgia Southern games that have finished with a combined score higher than 133.5 points this season.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns average 70.8 points per game against the Eagles’ 68.9, totaling 6.2 points over the game’s over/under of 133.5.
- This game’s over/under is 0.6 fewer points than the 132.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Ragin’ Cajuns have seen a 142.6 over/under in their games this season, 9.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Eagles’ games have a total points bet of 133.7 points this season, 0.2 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Louisiana Team Leaders
- Jordan Brown: 14.8 PTS, 9.0 REB, 1.4 BLK, 48.9 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (8-for-18)
- Kobe Julien: 10.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.9 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (29-for-79)
- Theo Akwuba: 9.8 PTS, 8.7 REB, 1.8 BLK, 51.1 FG%
- Doudou Gueye: 5.9 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (4-for-18)
- Greg Williams Jr.: 6.9 PTS, 35.5 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
Georgia Southern Team Leaders
- Andrei Savrasov: 11.6 PTS, 51.2 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (11-for-36)
- Kamari Brown: 10.1 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (26-for-76)
- Elijah McCadden: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 52.6 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (6-for-31)
- Prince Toyambi: 6.9 PTS, 61.5 FG%
- Cam Bryant: 7.8 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (22-for-61)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.