The North Texas Mean Green (14-4, 7-1 C-USA) are just 2.5-point underdogs as they try to extend a five-game road win streak when they take on the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (16-4, 7-1 C-USA) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at Thomas Assembly Center. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 127 points.
Louisiana Tech vs. North Texas Predictions
Louisiana Tech vs. North Texas Betting Odds
|Louisiana Tech||-2.5||127 points|
Louisiana Tech vs. North Texas Last 10 Games
- Louisiana Tech is 8-2 overall and 7-2-1 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Bulldogs games has exceeded the set total two times.
- The Bulldogs’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 144.8 points scored. That’s 17.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have a points-per-game average 4.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- North Texas covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 North Texas games have exceeded the set total three times.
- The Mean Green’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 125.7 points scored. That’s 1.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Mean Green are scoring at a rate of 66.6 PPG, equal to their season-long scoring average.
Louisiana Tech vs. North Texas Betting Trends
- Louisiana Tech is 11-5-1 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs are 9-2-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, nine of Louisiana Tech’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Bulldogs put up 78.8 points per game, 22.6 more points than the 56.2 the Mean Green allow.
- Louisiana Tech is 11-5-1 against the spread and 16-4 overall when scoring more than 56.2 points.
- North Texas is 10-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mean Green have a perfect 3-0 ATS record when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- North Texas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Mean Green score only 1.2 fewer points per game (66.6) than the Bulldogs give up to opponents (67.8).
- When it scores more than 67.8 points, North Texas is 3-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
Louisiana Tech vs. North Texas Over/Under Trends
- This season, 15 of Louisiana Tech’s 17 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 127 points.
- There have been six North Texas games that have ended with a combined score higher than 127 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.4 points per game, 18.4 points more than the total of 127 for this game.
- The 124 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are three fewer than the 127 over/under in this contest.
- The Bulldogs have seen a 144.1 average over/under in their games this season, 17.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Mean Green’s games this season (127.8 points).
Louisiana Tech Team Leaders
- Kenneth Lofton Jr.: 16.8 PTS, 10.7 REB, 56.3 FG%
- Amorie Archibald: 14.1 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (34-for-86)
- Cobe Williams: 10.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.1 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (24-for-77)
- Keaston Willis: 11.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.2 FG%, 37 3PT% (50-for-135)
- David Green: 6.6 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (18-for-57)
North Texas Team Leaders
- Thomas Bell: 11.8 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (17-for-58)
- Tylor Perry: 14.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.4 FG%, 46.6 3PT% (41-for-88)
- Abou Ousmane: 9.2 PTS, 49.6 FG%
- Mardrez McBride: 10.3 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (44-for-115)
- Rubin Jones: 8.7 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (25-for-76)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.