The Longwood Lancers (14-5, 6-0 Big South) are favored (by 4.5 points) to extend a seven-game home winning streak when they host the Winthrop Eagles (13-7, 6-1 Big South) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5.
Longwood vs. Winthrop Predictions
Longwood vs. Winthrop Betting Odds
Longwood vs. Winthrop Last 10 Games
- Longwood has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Longwood and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Lancers games averaged 7.2 fewer points (135.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Lancers have scored 2.7 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Winthrop covered the spread once in its last 10 contests while putting together a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Winthrop and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 142.5 points, which equals this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Eagles have scored 5.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 75.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Longwood vs. Winthrop Betting Trends
- Longwood is 11-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lancers are 4-1 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Longwood games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Lancers record 6.1 more points per game (78.3) than the Eagles allow (72.2).
- Longwood is 8-1 against the spread and 11-2 overall when scoring more than 72.2 points.
- Winthrop has put together a 4-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Winthrop games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 18 chances this year.
- The Eagles’ 75.8 points per game are 11.9 more points than the 63.9 the Lancers allow to opponents.
- Winthrop has put together a 4-9 ATS record and a 12-3 overall record in games it scores more than 63.9 points.
Longwood vs. Winthrop Over/Under Trends
- This season, five of Longwood’s 15 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 142.5 points.
- This season, 10 of Winthrop’s games have ended with a score higher than 142.5 points.
- The Lancers average 78.3 points per game against the Eagles’ 75.8, amounting to 11.6 points over the matchup’s point total of 142.5.
- This game’s total is 6.4 fewer points than the 136.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Lancers games is seven points fewer than the over/under of 142.5 points in this matchup.
- Eagles’ games have a total points bet of 144.6 points this season, 2.1 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Longwood Team Leaders
- Justin Hill: 12.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.4 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (18-for-57)
- Isaiah Wilkins: 12.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 48.9 FG%, 39 3PT% (30-for-77)
- Leslie Nkereuwem: 10.9 PTS, 58.7 FG%
- DeShaun Wade: 10 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.9 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (32-for-90)
- Jordan Perkins: 5.7 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (11-for-28)
Winthrop Team Leaders
- D.J. Burns: 16.2 PTS, 63 FG%
- Cory Hightower: 10.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.2 FG%, 40 3PT% (30-for-75)
- Patrick Good: 11.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (55-for-121)
- Kelton Talford: 8.6 PTS, 65 FG%
- Michael Anumba: 7.6 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (16-for-43)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.