A pair of streaking teams meet when the Liberty Flames (14-6, 5-0 ASUN) host the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (14-6, 7-0 ASUN) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Flames are 5.5-point favorites and put their six-game win streak on the line against the Gamecocks, who have won nine straight. The matchup has an over/under set at 134.5 points.
Liberty vs. Jacksonville State Predictions
Liberty vs. Jacksonville State Betting Odds
Liberty vs. Jacksonville State Last 10 Games
- Liberty covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Liberty and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Flames games averaged 3.5 fewer points (131.0) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Flames’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 0.1 points higher than their season-long average.
- Jacksonville State is 9-1 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Jacksonville State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Gamecocks games averaged 6.0 more points (140.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Gamecocks have a 74.1 points-per-game average, 1.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Liberty vs. Jacksonville State Betting Trends
- Liberty is 9-8-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 5.5 points or more, the Flames are 6-3 against the spread.
- This season, Liberty’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 17 chances.
- The Flames average 6.1 more points per game (73.5) than the Gamecocks give up (67.4).
- Liberty has an 8-3 record against the spread and a 12-2 record overall when putting up more than 67.4 points.
- Jacksonville State has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-7-0).
- The Gamecocks are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Jacksonville State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 18 chances this year.
- The Gamecocks score 16.2 more points per game (75.9) than the Flames give up to opponents (59.7).
- When it scores more than 59.7 points, Jacksonville State is 9-6 against the spread and 14-3 overall.
Liberty vs. Jacksonville State Over/Under Trends
- This season, eight of Liberty’s 17 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 134.5 points.
- There have been nine Jacksonville State games that have finished with a combined score over 134.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 134.5 is 14.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Flames (73.5 points per game) and the Gamecocks (75.9 points per game).
- The 127.1 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 7.4 fewer than the 134.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Flames games is 129.9 points, 4.6 fewer than the over/under of 134.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.0 points fewer than the average over/under in Gamecocks’ games this season (136.5 points).
Liberty Team Leaders
- Darius McGhee: 22.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.5 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (82-for-204)
- Shiloh Robinson: 9.9 PTS, 63.7 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- Kyle Rode: 6.5 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (23-for-55)
- Keegan McDowell: 10.6 PTS, 48.0 FG%, 46.9 3PT% (46-for-98)
- Blake Preston: 6.4 PTS, 61.5 FG%
Jacksonville State Team Leaders
- Darian Adams: 15.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.1 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (34-for-90)
- Brandon Huffman: 9.8 PTS, 65.5 FG%
- Kayne Henry: 9.7 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (24-for-63)
- Jalen Finch: 8.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.9 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (14-for-37)
- Demaree King: 12.4 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 49.6 3PT% (61-for-123)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.