The North Alabama Lions (8-12, 1-6 ASUN) will look to end a four-game losing streak when they visit the Kennesaw State Owls (9-10, 4-2 ASUN) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at KSU Convocation Center as 6.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 5:30 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 136.5.
Kennesaw State vs. North Alabama Predictions
Kennesaw State vs. North Alabama Betting Odds
|Kennesaw State||-6.5||136.5 points|
Kennesaw State vs. North Alabama Last 10 Games
- Kennesaw State covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Kennesaw State games has surpassed the set total three times.
- The past 10 Owls games averaged 6.3 more points (142.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Owls’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 2.0 points lower than their season-long average.
- North Alabama has a 1-9 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 North Alabama games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The past 10 Lions games averaged 4.9 more points (141.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Lions’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 64.2, 7.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Kennesaw State vs. North Alabama Betting Trends
- Kennesaw State has put together an 11-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Owls are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, nine of Kennesaw State’s games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The Owls record 10.5 more points per game (76.4) than the Lions give up (65.9).
- Kennesaw State is 9-4 against the spread and 8-6 overall when scoring more than 65.9 points.
- North Alabama has covered the spread six times this season (6-9-1).
- The Lions have an ATS record of 3-5 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- North Alabama games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 17 chances this year.
- The Lions’ 71.5 points per game are only 2.6 more points than the 68.9 the Owls give up to opponents.
- North Alabama has put together a 2-3 ATS record and a 7-2 overall record in games it scores more than 68.9 points.
Kennesaw State vs. North Alabama Over/Under Trends
- Kennesaw State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (136.5 points) 11 times this season.
- Seven of North Alabama’s games ended with a combined score over 136.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 147.9 points per game, 11.4 points more than the point total of 136.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s point total is 1.7 fewer points than the 134.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Owls have seen a 143.3 average over/under in their games this season, 6.8 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.6 points separates the average total points bet in Lions’ games (139.1 points) and this game’s over/under (136.5 points).
Kennesaw State Team Leaders
- Terrell Burden: 12.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.1 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- Chris Youngblood: 13.6 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (36-for-96)
- Spencer Rodgers: 9.8 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 32 3PT% (31-for-97)
- Demond Robinson: 8.8 PTS, 58.9 FG%
- Brandon Stroud: 5.6 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (13-for-43)
North Alabama Team Leaders
- Daniel Ortiz: 11.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.9 FG%, 36 3PT% (36-for-100)
- Jamari Blackmon: 10.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.7 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (34-for-93)
- C.J. Brim: 9.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.1 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (18-for-64)
- Damien Forrest: 5.6 PTS, 45.8 FG%
- Isaac Chatman: 5.3 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.