The No. 5 Kansas Jayhawks (17-2) will try to build on a five-game winning streak when they host the No. 12 Kentucky Wildcats (16-4) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at Allen Fieldhouse as 5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 152.5.
Kansas vs. Kentucky Predictions
Kansas vs. Kentucky Betting Odds
Kansas vs. Kentucky Last 10 Games
- Kansas is 9-1 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Kansas games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Jayhawks games averaged 9.7 fewer points (142.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Jayhawks have scored 4.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Kentucky covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Kentucky and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Wildcats’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 143 points scored. That’s 9.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Wildcats have scored 0.1 more points per contest compared to their 82.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Kansas vs. Kentucky Betting Trends
- Kansas has put together a record of 7-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 5 points or more, the Jayhawks are 7-10 against the spread.
- Kansas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Jayhawks record 17.2 more points per game (81.5) than the Wildcats allow (64.3).
- When Kansas totals more than 64.3 points, it is 7-10 against the spread and 16-2 overall.
- Kentucky has covered the spread nine times over 20 games with a set spread.
- Kentucky games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times this year.
- The Wildcats score 14.4 more points per game (82.3) than the Jayhawks give up (67.9).
- When it scores more than 67.9 points, Kentucky is 9-8 against the spread and 15-2 overall.
Kansas vs. Kentucky Over/Under Trends
- This season, Kansas and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 152.5 points five times.
- Six of Kentucky’s games ended with a combined score higher than 152.5 points this season.
- The Jayhawks average 81.5 points per game against the Wildcats’ 82.3, amounting to 11.3 points over the matchup’s total of 152.5.
- This game’s point total is 20.3 fewer points than the 132.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Jayhawks games is 10.1 points fewer than the over/under of 152.5 points in this matchup.
- Wildcats games have an over/under of 143.9 points this season, 8.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Kansas Team Leaders
- Ochai Agbaji: 21.3 PTS, 52.7 FG%, 47 3PT% (62-for-132)
- Christian Braun: 15.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 1.2 BLK, 51.7 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (22-for-68)
- David McCormack: 9 PTS, 50.4 FG%
- Jalen Wilson: 7.9 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 22.9 3PT% (11-for-48)
- Dajuan Harris: 5.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.7 FG%, 32 3PT% (8-for-25)
Kentucky Team Leaders
- Oscar Tshiebwe: 16.3 PTS, 15.1 REB, 1.6 STL, 1.6 BLK, 61.2 FG%
- Tyty Washington Jr.: 13 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50.5 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (23-for-58)
- Sahvir Wheeler: 10.5 PTS, 6.5 AST, 1.3 STL, 48.5 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (8-for-30)
- Kellan Grady: 12.1 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (57-for-131)
- Keion Brooks Jr.: 9.7 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.