The Kansas State Wildcats (10-9) take the court against the Ole Miss Rebels (10-10) as only 1-point favorites on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 125.5.
Kansas State vs. Ole Miss Predictions
Kansas State vs. Ole Miss Betting Odds
|Kansas State||-1||125.5 points|
Kansas State vs. Ole Miss Last 10 Games
- Kansas State has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Kansas State’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 132.4 total points, 6.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Wildcats are scoring 3.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Ole Miss covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Ole Miss and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Rebels’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 133.8 points scored. That’s 8.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Rebels are scoring 65.1 points per game compared to their 67.4 season average.
Kansas State vs. Ole Miss Betting Trends
- Kansas State has covered the spread 10 times over 19 games with a set spread.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 3-6 when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Games involving Kansas State have hit the over eight times this season.
- The Wildcats record just 1.5 more points per game (67.5) than the Rebels give up (66.0).
- Kansas State has a 6-4 record against the spread and a 7-3 record overall when putting up more than 66.0 points.
- Ole Miss has covered the spread seven times this year (7-12-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this year, the Rebels have gone 4-4 against the spread.
- This season, eight of Ole Miss’ games have gone over the point total out of 19 chances.
- The Rebels’ 67.4 points per game are just 4.6 more points than the 62.8 the Wildcats allow.
- When it scores more than 62.8 points, Ole Miss is 6-5 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
Kansas State vs. Ole Miss Over/Under Trends
- This season, Kansas State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 125.5 points 12 times.
- In Ole Miss’ 19 games this season, 13 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 125.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 134.9 points per game, 9.4 points more than the point total of 125.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 128.8 points per game, 3.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Wildcats games is 132.8 points, 7.3 more than the over/under of 125.5 points for this contest.
- Rebels’ games have a total points bet of 135.5 points this season, 10.0 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Kansas State Team Leaders
- Markquis Nowell: 11.5 PTS, 5.0 AST, 2.3 STL, 40.9 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (24-for-81)
- Mark Smith: 10.5 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.2 STL, 43.9 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (21-for-57)
- Nijel Pack: 15.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.2 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (53-for-126)
- Selton Miguel: 7.5 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
- Ismael Massoud: 7.1 PTS, 35.4 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (24-for-71)
Ole Miss Team Leaders
- Nysier Brooks: 9.6 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.2 BLK, 60.4 FG%
- Matthew Murrell: 10.6 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (35-for-86)
- Luis Rodriguez: 6.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 34.3 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (20-for-67)
- Jaemyn Brakefield: 8.6 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (21-for-56)
- Jarkel Joiner: 10.4 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (22-for-62)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.