The Jacksonville Dolphins (12-7, 4-3 ASUN) are heavy favorites (-10.5) as they try to build on a nine-game home win streak when they square off against the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (6-13, 3-3 ASUN) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at Swisher Gymnasium. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5 points.
Jacksonville vs. Central Arkansas Predictions
Jacksonville vs. Central Arkansas Betting Odds
Jacksonville vs. Central Arkansas Last 10 Games
- Jacksonville has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Jacksonville’s last 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Dolphins games averaged 127.7 total points, 11.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Dolphins’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 1.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Central Arkansas has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Central Arkansas’ last 10 outings saw eight go over the total.
- The Sugar Bears’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 148 points scored. That’s 8.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Sugar Bears’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 72.3, 0.6 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Jacksonville vs. Central Arkansas Betting Trends
- Jacksonville has gone 11-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Dolphins have not covered the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- This season, six of Jacksonville’s games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The 66.5 points per game the Dolphins record are 16.4 fewer points than the Sugar Bears allow (82.9).
- Central Arkansas has covered the spread seven times over 16 games with a set spread.
- The Sugar Bears have an ATS record of 5-6 when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- Central Arkansas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 16 chances this year.
- The Sugar Bears’ 72.9 points per game are 14.2 more points than the 58.7 the Dolphins allow to opponents.
- Central Arkansas has put together a 7-6 ATS record and a 6-11 overall record in games it scores more than 58.7 points.
Jacksonville vs. Central Arkansas Over/Under Trends
- This season, Jacksonville games have gone over this game’s 139.5-point over/under three times.
- This season, 13 games Central Arkansas played finished with a combined score over 139.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 139.4 points per game, 0.1 points fewer than the over/under of 139.5 for this matchup.
- The 141.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.1 more than the 139.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Dolphins games is 130 points, 9.5 fewer than the over/under of 139.5 points for this contest.
- Sugar Bears’ games have a total points bet of 148.3 points this season, 8.8 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Jacksonville Team Leaders
- Kevion Nolan: 13.2 PTS, 1.9 STL, 37.7 FG%, 38 3PT% (38-for-100)
- Jordan Davis: 8.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (13-for-39)
- Mike Marsh: 8.8 PTS, 53.7 FG%
- Osayi Osifo: 8.6 PTS, 67.4 FG%
- Tyreese Davis: 6.4 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 39 3PT% (16-for-41)
Central Arkansas Team Leaders
- Darious Hall: 13.6 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.2 STL, 47.9 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (12-for-39)
- Camren Hunter: 13.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (18-for-63)
- Jared Chatham: 8.5 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
- Eddy Kayouloud: 8.5 PTS, 55.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
- Collin Cooper: 10.2 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (40-for-102)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.