The Indiana Hoosiers (15-5, 6-4 Big Ten) visit the Maryland Terrapins (11-9, 3-6 Big Ten) in a matchup of Big Ten teams at Xfinity Center, beginning at 2:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022. The Hoosiers are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The over/under is set at 135.5 in the matchup.
Indiana vs. Maryland Predictions
Indiana vs. Maryland Betting Odds
Indiana vs. Maryland Last 10 Games
- Indiana covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Indiana’s last 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Hoosiers games averaged 136.6 total points, 1.1 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Hoosiers have a points-per-game average 4.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Maryland covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Maryland and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Terrapins games averaged 2.6 more points (138.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Terrapins’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 73.1, 2.2 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Indiana vs. Maryland Betting Trends
- Indiana has compiled a 12-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Hoosiers have gone 11-6 against the spread.
- This season, Indiana’s games have hit the over nine times.
- The Hoosiers record 74 points per game, just 4.9 more points than the 69.1 the Terrapins give up.
- Indiana has an 8-4 record against the spread and a 10-2 record overall when putting up more than 69.1 points.
- Maryland has covered the spread in a matchup eight times this year (8-12-0).
- The Terrapins have an ATS record of 6-3 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Maryland’s games have hit the over nine times.
- The Terrapins’ 70.9 points per game are 7.5 more points than the 63.4 the Hoosiers give up to opponents.
- Maryland has put together an 8-8 ATS record and an 11-5 overall record in games it scores more than 63.4 points.
Indiana vs. Maryland Over/Under Trends
- This season, seven of Indiana’s 20 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 135.5 points.
- A total of 12 of Maryland’s games finished with a combined score higher than 135.5 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 135.5 is 9.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Hoosiers (74 points per game) and the Terrapins (70.9 points per game).
- The 132.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are three fewer than the 135.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Hoosiers games is 138.3 points, 2.8 more than the over/under of 135.5 points for this contest.
- Terrapins’ games have a total points bet of 138.1 points this season, 2.6 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Indiana Team Leaders
- Trayce Jackson-Davis: 18.4 PTS, 8.5 REB, 2.8 BLK, 60.2 FG%
- Race Thompson: 11.1 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 55.7 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (6-for-31)
- Xavier Johnson: 10.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.7 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (17-for-45)
- Miller Kopp: 6.6 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (22-for-58)
- Parker Stewart: 7.2 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 45.3 3PT% (39-for-86)
Maryland Team Leaders
- Eric Ayala: 16.3 PTS, 41 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (52-for-140)
- Fatts Russell: 13.1 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (19-for-59)
- Donta Scott: 12.5 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (25-for-82)
- Hakim Hart: 9.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 51.2 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (16-for-53)
- Qudus Wahab: 8.4 PTS, 57.7 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.