MEAC opponents meet when the Howard Bison (7-9, 1-2 MEAC) visit the North Carolina Central Eagles (8-9, 2-0 MEAC) at McDougald-McLendon Arena, starting at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022. The Eagles are 2.5-point underdogs in the game. The point total for the matchup is set at 146.5.
Howard vs. North Carolina Central Predictions
Howard vs. North Carolina Central Betting Odds
Howard vs. North Carolina Central Last 10 Games
- Howard has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Howard’s past 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Bison games averaged 2.1 more points (148.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Bison are scoring 2.8 points less per game compared to their season average.
- North Carolina Central is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 North Carolina Central games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Eagles games averaged 140 total points, 6.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Eagles have scored 5.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 72.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Howard vs. North Carolina Central Betting Trends
- Howard has covered the spread nine times over 15 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Bison have gone 5-3 against the spread.
- Howard’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The 79.3 points per game the Bison average are 11.8 more points than the Eagles give up (67.5).
- Howard is 8-4 against the spread and 7-7 overall when scoring more than 67.5 points.
- North Carolina Central has covered the spread six times over 12 games with a set spread.
- The Eagles are 3-5 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- North Carolina Central’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 12 chances this year.
- The Eagles score an average of 72.8 points per game, just 0.6 more points than the 72.2 the Bison give up to opponents.
- North Carolina Central has put together a 2-1 ATS record and a 6-1 overall record in games it scores more than 72.2 points.
Howard vs. North Carolina Central Over/Under Trends
- Howard and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (146.5 points) seven times this season.
- This season, four of North Carolina Central’s games have ended with a score higher than 146.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 152.1 points per game, 5.6 points more than the point total of 146.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s over/under is 6.8 fewer points than the 139.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Bison have seen a 148 average over/under in their games this season, 1.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is seven points more than the average over/under in Eagles’ games this season (139.5 points).
Howard Team Leaders
- Elijah Hawkins: 13.3 PTS, 5.9 AST, 2.2 STL, 41.2 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (17-for-58)
- William Settle: 14.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 51.8 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (17-for-39)
- Randy Brumant: 9.5 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 69 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (2-for-3)
- Kyle Foster: 13.7 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 49 3PT% (50-for-102)
- Tai Bibbs: 10.3 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
North Carolina Central Team Leaders
- Justin Wright: 10.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 51.5 FG%, 50 3PT% (11-for-22)
- Randy Miller Jr.: 13.5 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 37 3PT% (27-for-73)
- Eric Boone: 6.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 33 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (5-for-23)
- Kris Monroe: 9.4 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (20-for-62)
- Dontavius King: 8.9 PTS, 54.7 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.