The No. 7 Houston Cougars (17-3, 6-0 AAC) will attempt to extend a six-game win streak when they visit the UCF Knights (12-6, 4-4 AAC) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at Addition Financial Arena as 7.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 138.5.
Houston vs. UCF Predictions
Houston vs. UCF Betting Odds
Houston vs. UCF Last 10 Games
- Houston has a 10-0 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Houston and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Cougars games averaged 132.4 total points, 6.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Cougars’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 1.1 points higher than their season-long average.
- UCF has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 UCF games have gone over the set total four times.
- The Knights’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.7 points scored. That’s 0.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Knights have a 71.1 points-per-game average, 1.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
Houston vs. UCF Betting Trends
- Houston is 12-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cougars have an ATS record of 9-7 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Houston’s games have gone over the total nine times this season.
- The Cougars put up 6.1 more points per game (73.8) than the Knights allow (67.7).
- Houston has an 11-4 record against the spread and a 14-1 record overall when putting up more than 67.7 points.
- UCF has covered the spread seven times in 18 games with a set spread.
- The Knights have not covered the spread when they are at least 7.5-point underdogs (0-1).
- UCF games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this year.
- The Knights’ 72.6 points per game are 18.7 more points than the 53.9 the Cougars give up to opponents.
- UCF is 7-10 against the spread and 12-5 overall when it scores more than 53.9 points.
Houston vs. UCF Over/Under Trends
- This season, Houston and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 138.5 points six times.
- Seven of UCF’s games finished with a combined score higher than 138.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.4 points per game, 7.9 points more than the total of 138.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 121.6 points per game, 16.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Cougars games is 132.1 points, 6.4 fewer than the over/under of 138.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 0.5 points more than the average over/under in Knights’ games this season (138.0 points).
Houston Team Leaders
- Kyler Edwards: 14.4 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (52-for-135)
- Fabian White Jr.: 11.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.3 BLK, 46.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (24-for-64)
- Josh Carlton: 11.8 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 62.3 FG%
- Jamal Shead: 8.7 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.8 STL, 41.7 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (12-for-43)
- Taze Moore: 6.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.6 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (15-for-53)
UCF Team Leaders
- Darius Perry: 11.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 39.6 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (31-for-77)
- Brandon Mahan: 10.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 37.0 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (36-for-107)
- Darin Green Jr.: 13.3 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (48-for-125)
- C.J. Walker: 8.6 PTS, 54.4 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (4-for-10)
- Cheikh Mbacke Diong: 7.0 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 60.2 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.