The Hofstra Pride (13-7, 5-2 CAA) bring a four-game win streak into a road matchup with the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (13-5, 7-0 CAA), winners of 10 straight. The Seahawks are underdogs by 4.5 points in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022. The matchup has an over/under set at 142 points.
Hofstra vs. UNC Wilmington Predictions
Hofstra vs. UNC Wilmington Betting Odds
Hofstra vs. UNC Wilmington Last 10 Games
- Hofstra has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Hofstra games has gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Pride games averaged 149.1 total points, 7.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Pride’s per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 2.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- UNC Wilmington has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- UNC Wilmington and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Seahawks games averaged 136.3 total points, 5.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Seahawks have scored 0.8 more points per contest compared to their 69.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Hofstra vs. UNC Wilmington Betting Trends
- Hofstra is 10-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pride are 3-3 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Hofstra have hit the over eight times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Pride score 77.9 points per game, 10.5 more points than the 67.4 the Seahawks give up.
- When Hofstra totals more than 67.4 points, it is 9-3 against the spread and 13-3 overall.
- UNC Wilmington has covered the spread nine times this year (9-5-1).
- The Seahawks have an ATS record of 5-1-1 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving UNC Wilmington have hit the over seven times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Seahawks’ 69.4 points per game are just 2.0 fewer points than the 71.4 the Pride give up.
- When it scores more than 71.4 points, UNC Wilmington is 3-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
Hofstra vs. UNC Wilmington Over/Under Trends
- Hofstra and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (142 points) 10 times this season.
- Five of UNC Wilmington’s games ended with a combined score over 142 points this season.
- The total for the game of 142 is 5.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Pride (77.9 points per game) and the Seahawks (69.4 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 3.2 fewer points than the 138.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Pride have seen a 147.1 average over/under in their games this season, 5.1 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Seahawks games have an over/under of 137.6 points this season, 4.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Hofstra Team Leaders
- Aaron Estrada: 17.1 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.5 STL, 45.8 FG%, 26.6 3PT% (29-for-109)
- Darlinstone Dubar: 12.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 56.1 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (26-for-71)
- Jalen Ray: 14.1 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (56-for-133)
- Zach Cooks: 14.7 PTS, 1.9 STL, 43.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (24-for-78)
- Omar Silverio: 11.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.4 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (46-for-134)
UNC Wilmington Team Leaders
- Jaylen Sims: 14.3 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (28-for-83)
- Mike Okauru: 11.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.3 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (25-for-83)
- Shykeim Phillips: 11.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 49.7 FG%, 56.3 3PT% (9-for-16)
- Jaylen Fornes: 8.8 PTS, 34.0 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (34-for-91)
- Trazarien White: 7.3 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (6-for-28)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.