The Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (10-5, 5-0 Big West) are just 1-point favorites as they look to extend a three-game home win streak when they take on the UCSB Gauchos (8-7, 1-2 Big West) on Sunday, January 30, 2022 at Stan Sheriff Center. The contest airs at 12:00 AM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 135.
Hawaii vs. UCSB Predictions
Hawaii vs. UCSB Betting Odds
Hawaii vs. UCSB Last 10 Games
- Hawaii has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Hawaii games has surpassed the set total three times.
- The past 10 Rainbow Warriors games averaged 0.1 more points (135.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Rainbow Warriors are scoring 5.7 points less per game compared to their season average.
- UCSB is 2-8-0 against the spread and 4-6 overall during its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 UCSB games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The Gauchos’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 135.5 points scored. That’s 0.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Gauchos are scoring 69.3 points per game compared to their 75.4 season average.
Hawaii vs. UCSB Betting Trends
- Hawaii is 10-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rainbow Warriors have an ATS record of 4-2 when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Hawaii’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 16 chances this season.
- The 73.4 points per game the Rainbow Warriors score are 7.1 more points than the Gauchos allow (66.3).
- Hawaii has a 9-4 record against the spread and a 9-3 record overall when scoring more than 66.3 points.
- UCSB has registered a 4-9-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Gauchos have not covered a spread (0-3) when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Games involving UCSB have hit the over eight times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Gauchos put up 9.7 more points per game (75.4) than the Rainbow Warriors allow (65.7).
- When it scores more than 65.7 points, UCSB is 4-4 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
Hawaii vs. UCSB Over/Under Trends
- This season, nine of Hawaii’s 16 games have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 135 points.
- There have been eight UCSB games that have ended with a combined score higher than 135 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 135 is 13.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Rainbow Warriors (73.4 points per game) and the Gauchos (75.4 points per game).
- The 132 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are three fewer than the 135 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Rainbow Warriors games is 135.3 points, 0.3 more than the over/under of 135 points for this contest.
- Gauchos’ games have a total points bet of 135.7 points this season, 0.7 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Hawaii Team Leaders
- Jerome Desrosiers: 11.8 PTS, 8 REB, 50.8 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (20-for-59)
- Noel Coleman: 15.8 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 45.9 3PT% (34-for-74)
- Junior Madut: 11.1 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 41 3PT% (25-for-61)
- Kamaka Hepa: 8.8 PTS, 43 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (19-for-54)
- Bernardo da Silva: 10.7 PTS, 61.4 FG%
UCSB Team Leaders
- Amadou Sow: 15.9 PTS, 7.9 REB, 58.8 FG%, 55.6 3PT% (10-for-18)
- Ajare Sanni: 10.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 32.7 FG%, 25 3PT% (17-for-68)
- Miles Norris: 11 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 37 3PT% (20-for-54)
- Ajay Mitchell: 7.4 PTS, 52.9 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- Josh Pierre-Louis: 8.1 PTS, 56.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.