The UL Monroe Warhawks (10-11, 2-7 Sun Belt) are underdogs (+3.5) as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Georgia State Panthers (7-9, 1-4 Sun Belt) at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at Fant-Ewing Coliseum. The point total is set at 141.5 in the matchup.
Georgia State vs. UL Monroe Predictions
Georgia State vs. UL Monroe Betting Odds
|Georgia State||-3.5||141.5 points|
Georgia State vs. UL Monroe Last 10 Games
- Georgia State covered the spread once in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Panthers games has surpassed the set total twice.
- The past 10 Panthers games averaged 1.3 more points (142.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Panthers are scoring 7.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- UL Monroe covered the spread twice in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 UL Monroe games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Warhawks games averaged 1.5 more points (143) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Warhawks are scoring 66 points per game compared to their 73.7 season average.
Georgia State vs. UL Monroe Betting Trends
- Georgia State has put together a record of 3-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Panthers have an ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Georgia State have hit the over four times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Panthers put up 72.1 points per game, just 2.4 fewer points than the 74.5 the Warhawks give up.
- Georgia State is 2-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall when scoring more than 74.5 points.
- UL Monroe has registered a 7-11-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Warhawks have an ATS record of 3-7 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- UL Monroe’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Warhawks put up 5.5 more points per game (73.7) than the Panthers give up to opponents (68.2).
- UL Monroe has put together a 5-4 ATS record and a 9-3 overall record in games it scores more than 68.2 points.
Georgia State vs. UL Monroe Over/Under Trends
- Four Georgia State games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- In UL Monroe’s 18 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 141.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.8 points per game, 4.3 points more than the point total of 141.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s over/under is 1.2 fewer points than the 142.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Panthers have seen a 143.4 average over/under in their games this season, 1.9 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.7 points separates the average total points bet in Warhawks’ games (143.2 points) and this game’s over/under (141.5 points).
Georgia State Team Leaders
- Kane Williams: 11.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 37 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (11-for-45)
- Corey Allen: 14.7 PTS, 2 STL, 35.9 FG%, 34 3PT% (35-for-103)
- Justin Roberts: 12.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (25-for-70)
- Jalen Thomas: 6.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 42.1 FG%
- Nelson Phillips: 9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 50 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (22-for-53)
UL Monroe Team Leaders
- Russell Harrison: 13.5 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (47-for-122)
- Andre Jones: 13.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 46.2 FG%, 22 3PT% (9-for-41)
- Elijah Gonzales: 6.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 44 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
- Nika Metskhvarishvili: 10.6 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (24-for-62)
- Thomas Howell: 8.7 PTS, 58.9 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.