The Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (10-10, 4-3 Big South) are at home in Big South play against the Radford Highlanders (6-13, 2-5 Big South) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 4:30 PM ET. The Runnin’ Bulldogs are favored by 7.5 points in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 127.5 points.
Gardner-Webb vs. Radford Predictions
Gardner-Webb vs. Radford Betting Odds
Gardner-Webb vs. Radford Last 10 Games
- Gardner-Webb has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Gardner-Webb and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 140.4 points scored. That’s 12.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 2.9 points lower than their season-long average.
- Radford is 1-9-0 against the spread in its last 10 games, and has a 3-7 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The final scores of the last 10 Radford games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The last 10 Highlanders games averaged 131.6 total points, 4.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Highlanders have scored 1.7 more points per contest compared to their 63.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Gardner-Webb vs. Radford Betting Trends
- Gardner-Webb is 8-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have an ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, Gardner-Webb’s games have hit the over seven times out of 17 chances.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs put up just 1.8 more points per game (71.2) than the Highlanders allow (69.4).
- Gardner-Webb has a 4-3 record against the spread and an 8-2 record overall when scoring more than 69.4 points.
- Radford has gone 5-13-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point underdogs or more, the Highlanders have an ATS record of 2-5.
- Radford games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 18 chances this year.
- The Highlanders put up only 1.7 fewer points per game (63.8) than the Runnin’ Bulldogs allow (65.5).
- When it scores more than 65.5 points, Radford is 3-4 against the spread and 5-4 overall.
Gardner-Webb vs. Radford Over/Under Trends
- This season, Gardner-Webb and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 127.5 points 10 times.
- Nine of Radford’s games ended with a combined score higher than 127.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 127.5 is 7.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Runnin’ Bulldogs (71.2 points per game) and the Highlanders (63.8 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 7.4 fewer points than the 134.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Runnin’ Bulldogs games is 140.9 points, 13.4 more than the over/under of 127.5 points for this contest.
- Highlanders’ games have a total points bet of 132.4 points this season, 4.9 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Gardner-Webb Team Leaders
- D’Maurian Williams: 14.2 PTS, 41 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (50-for-128)
- Kareem Reid: 10.6 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 58.6 FG%
- Lance Terry: 14 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.2 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (32-for-99)
- Anthony Selden: 7.6 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 45.2 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (21-for-54)
- Jordan Sears: 8.2 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (16-for-68)
Radford Team Leaders
- Josiah Jeffers: 8.9 PTS, 2 STL, 39.2 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (8-for-30)
- Rashun Williams: 9.3 PTS, 39 FG%, 33 3PT% (30-for-91)
- Dravon Mangum: 7.4 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 37 3PT% (27-for-73)
- Shaquan Jules: 6.7 PTS, 61.8 FG%
- Bryan Hart: 9.2 PTS, 36.2 FG%, 33 3PT% (29-for-88)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.