The Florida Gators (12-8) square off against the Oklahoma State Cowboys (10-9) as 4-point favorites on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 131 points.
Florida vs. Oklahoma State Predictions
Florida vs. Oklahoma State Betting Odds
Florida vs. Oklahoma State Last 10 Games
- Florida is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Florida games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The Gators’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 137.2 points scored. That’s 6.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Gators’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 2.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- Oklahoma State is 4-6 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Oklahoma State’s last 10 outings saw three go over the total.
- The past 10 Cowboys games averaged 2.3 more points (133.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Cowboys have a 65.3 points-per-game average, 4.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
Florida vs. Oklahoma State Betting Trends
- Florida has gone 11-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4-point favorites or more, the Gators have an ATS record of 8-5.
- Games involving Florida have hit the over nine times this season.
- The Gators record 71.3 points per game, 5.3 more points than the 66 the Cowboys give up.
- Florida has a 10-5 record against the spread and a 10-5 record overall when scoring more than 66 points.
- Oklahoma State has covered the spread in a matchup seven times this year (7-12-0).
- The Cowboys are 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Oklahoma State’s games have gone over the total eight times this year.
- The Cowboys average 5.6 more points per game (69.4) than the Gators allow (63.8).
- Oklahoma State is 5-5 against the spread and 8-2 overall when it scores more than 63.8 points.
Florida vs. Oklahoma State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Florida games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 131-point over/under 12 times.
- In Oklahoma State’s 19 games this season, 12 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 131.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140.7 points per game, 9.7 points more than the total of 131 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 129.8 points per game, 1.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Gators have seen a 137 over/under in their games this season, six more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is six points fewer than the average over/under in Cowboys’ games this season (137 points).
Florida Team Leaders
- Colin Castleton: 13.7 PTS, 8.1 REB, 2.4 BLK, 53.6 FG%
- Phlandrous Fleming Jr.: 10.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (21-for-66)
- Anthony Duruji: 9.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 58.3 FG%, 35 3PT% (14-for-40)
- Tyree Appleby: 10.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 37 FG%, 33 3PT% (34-for-103)
- Myreon Jones: 8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 34.6 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (32-for-109)
Oklahoma State Team Leaders
- Isaac Likekele: 7.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.6 FG%
- Avery Anderson III: 11.3 PTS, 2.1 STL, 40.2 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (20-for-59)
- Bryce Williams: 8.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 36.6 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (19-for-67)
- Moussa Cisse: 6.2 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 51.9 FG%
- Bryce Thompson: 9.3 PTS, 40 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (16-for-57)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.