The Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (13-8, 3-4 ASUN) host the Bellarmine Knights (12-9, 6-1 ASUN) in a matchup of ASUN teams at Alico Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022. The Eagles are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has a point total of 142.5.
FGCU vs. Bellarmine Predictions
FGCU vs. Bellarmine Betting Odds
FGCU vs. Bellarmine Last 10 Games
- FGCU has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 FGCU games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 1.9 more points (144.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Eagles have a points-per-game average 4.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Bellarmine is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Bellarmine games have gone over the set total three times.
- The Knights’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 140.0 points scored. That’s 2.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Knights are scoring 70.2 points per game compared to their 70.4 season average.
FGCU vs. Bellarmine Betting Trends
- FGCU has covered the spread 10 times over 22 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Eagles went 7-8 against the spread.
- Games involving FGCU have hit the over 13 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Eagles score 76.6 points per game, 10.5 more points than the 66.1 the Knights give up.
- When FGCU totals more than 66.1 points, it is 9-6 against the spread and 13-4 overall.
- Bellarmine has put together a 10-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Knights have an ATS record of 4-5 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Bellarmine’s games have hit the over five times out of 17 chances.
- The Knights put up an average of 70.4 points per game, just 2.2 fewer points than the 72.6 the Eagles give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 72.6 points, Bellarmine is 4-1 against the spread and 9-0 overall.
FGCU vs. Bellarmine Over/Under Trends
- A total of 13 FGCU games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 142.5 points.
- In Bellarmine’s 17 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 142.5.
- The total for the contest of 142.5 is 4.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Eagles (76.6 points per game) and the Knights (70.4 points per game).
- The 138.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 3.8 fewer than the 142.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Eagles games is 143.1 points, 0.6 more than the over/under of 142.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.5 points more than the average over/under in Knights’ games this season (141.0 points).
FGCU Team Leaders
- Kevin Samuel: 11.6 PTS, 9.8 REB, 1.2 STL, 3.1 BLK, 65.6 FG%
- Tavian Dunn-Martin: 19.4 PTS, 6.1 AST, 39.6 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (60-for-162)
- Cyrus Largie: 10.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 49.7 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (15-for-50)
- Caleb Catto: 8.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.3 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (33-for-82)
- Matt Halvorsen: 7.6 PTS, 33.6 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (39-for-115)
Bellarmine Team Leaders
- Dylan Penn: 17.4 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.1 STL, 49.5 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (9-for-48)
- CJ Fleming: 12.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.4 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (45-for-115)
- Juston Betz: 7.0 PTS, 1.4 STL, 58.3 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Alec Pfriem: 7.5 PTS, 57.3 FG%, 48.3 3PT% (29-for-60)
- Curt Hopf: 8.1 PTS, 57.9 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.