The Stetson Hatters (8-12, 2-5 ASUN) are underdogs (by 3.5 points) to break a four-game home losing streak when they host the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (10-11, 2-5 ASUN) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 139.5 for the matchup.
Eastern Kentucky vs. Stetson Predictions
Eastern Kentucky vs. Stetson Betting Odds
|Eastern Kentucky||-3.5||139.5 points|
Eastern Kentucky vs. Stetson Last 10 Games
- Eastern Kentucky covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The Colonels and their opponents did not combine to hit the over in any of those games.
- The Colonels’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 155.4 points scored. That’s 15.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Colonels’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 8.6 points lower than their season-long average.
- Stetson covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Stetson and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Hatters games averaged 133.9 total points, 5.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Hatters have a 67.7 points-per-game average, 0.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
Eastern Kentucky vs. Stetson Betting Trends
- Eastern Kentucky is 7-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Colonels are 4-4 against the spread.
- Games involving Eastern Kentucky have hit the over three times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Colonels put up 80.3 points per game, 11.5 more points than the 68.8 the Hatters give up.
- When Eastern Kentucky totals more than 68.8 points, it is 6-7 against the spread and 9-8 overall.
- Stetson has gone 7-10-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this year, the Hatters went 5-7 against the spread.
- This year, eight of Stetson’s games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The Hatters put up only 4.3 fewer points per game (67) than the Colonels give up to opponents (71.3).
- Stetson is 3-2 against the spread and 4-3 overall when it scores more than 71.3 points.
Eastern Kentucky vs. Stetson Over/Under Trends
- Eastern Kentucky and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s total of 139.5 points 14 times this season.
- In Stetson’s 18 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 139.5.
- The over/under for the contest of 139.5 is 7.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Colonels (80.3 points per game) and the Hatters (67 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 0.6 fewer points than the 140.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Colonels games is 153 points, 13.5 more than the over/under of 139.5 points for this contest.
- Hatters games have an over/under of 136.5 points this season, three points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Eastern Kentucky Team Leaders
- Devontae Blanton: 11.1 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (17-for-44)
- Michael Moreno: 9.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.2 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (33-for-105)
- Cooper Robb: 10 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40.5 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (47-for-120)
- Jannson Williams: 10.9 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 44.4 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (28-for-83)
- Curt Lewis: 8.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.2 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (32-for-87)
Stetson Team Leaders
- Christiaan Jones: 12 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.7 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (21-for-67)
- Chase Johnston: 12.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.4 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (63-for-158)
- Rob Perry: 14.8 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (29-for-81)
- Stephan D. Swenson: 5.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.8 FG%, 24.2 3PT% (8-for-33)
- Josh Smith: 6.7 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (12-for-39)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.