The No. 9 Duke Blue Devils (16-3, 6-2 ACC) hit the road in ACC play against the Louisville Cardinals (11-9, 5-5 ACC) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET. The Blue Devils are favored by 8.5 points in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 140.5 points.
Duke vs. Louisville Predictions
Duke vs. Louisville Betting Odds
Duke vs. Louisville Last 10 Games
- Duke is 8-2 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Duke and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Blue Devils games averaged 146.7 total points, 6.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Blue Devils are scoring 3.0 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Louisville is 1-8-1 against the spread and 4-6 overall during its past 10 contests.
- Louisville’s last 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The Cardinals’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 137.5 points scored. That’s 3.0 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cardinals’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 66.2, 2.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Duke vs. Louisville Betting Trends
- Duke has covered the spread 11 times in 19 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 8.5 points or more, the Blue Devils are 8-5-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Duke have hit the over nine times this season.
- The Blue Devils put up 82.0 points per game, 14.3 more points than the 67.7 the Cardinals give up.
- Duke is 11-5-1 against the spread and 15-2 overall when scoring more than 67.7 points.
- Louisville has covered the spread six times this year (6-13-1).
- Games involving Louisville have hit the over eight times this season.
- The Cardinals put up an average of 68.5 points per game, only 2.7 more points than the 65.8 the Blue Devils allow.
- When it scores more than 65.8 points, Louisville is 5-8-1 against the spread and 10-4 overall.
Duke vs. Louisville Over/Under Trends
- This season, Duke and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 140.5 points 12 times.
- This season, nine of Louisville’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 140.5 points.
- The Blue Devils average 82.0 points per game against the Cardinals’ 68.5, totaling 10.0 points over the matchup’s total of 140.5.
- The 133.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 7.0 fewer than the 140.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Blue Devils games is 147.6 points, 7.1 more than the over/under of 140.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.9 points separates this matchup’s over/under (140.5 points) and the average total points bet in Cardinals’ games (138.6 points) this season.
Duke Team Leaders
- Paolo Banchero: 17.9 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.2 STL, 51.0 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (20-for-59)
- Wendell Moore: 15.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 54.5 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (29-for-68)
- Mark Williams: 9.9 PTS, 3.2 BLK, 68.6 FG%
- Trevor Keels: 10.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 39.9 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (27-for-89)
- Jeremy Roach: 8.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.9 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (20-for-59)
Louisville Team Leaders
- Malik Williams: 10.0 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.3 STL, 48.0 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
- Jarrod West: 6.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.7 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (20-for-66)
- Noah Locke: 10.2 PTS, 35.4 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (47-for-128)
- Matt Cross: 7.1 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (20-for-68)
- Dre Davis: 7.1 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 21.9 3PT% (7-for-32)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.