The Dixie State Trailblazers (10-10, 3-4 WAC) hit the road in WAC action against the Chicago State Cougars (6-14, 2-5 WAC) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 3:00 PM ET. The Trailblazers are 3-point favorites in the game. The over/under is 146 for the matchup.
Dixie State vs. Chicago State Predictions
Dixie State vs. Chicago State Betting Odds
|Dixie State||-3||146 points|
Dixie State vs. Chicago State Last 10 Games
- Dixie State has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Dixie State games has gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Trailblazers games averaged 149.9 total points, 3.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Trailblazers are scoring 6.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Chicago State has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Chicago State’s past 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Cougars games averaged 133.2 total points, 12.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Cougars have scored 0.8 more points per contest compared to their 62.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Dixie State vs. Chicago State Betting Trends
- Dixie State has put together a record of 9-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Trailblazers are a perfect 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, Dixie State’s games have hit the over eight times out of 15 chances.
- The 77.3 points per game the Trailblazers average are only 2.4 more points than the Cougars give up (74.9).
- When Dixie State totals more than 74.9 points, it is 5-0 against the spread and 9-0 overall.
- Chicago State has covered the spread in a matchup 12 times this year (12-8-0).
- The Cougars have an ATS record of 11-7 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Chicago State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times this year.
- The Cougars score an average of 62.7 points per game, 11.9 fewer points than the 74.6 the Trailblazers allow to opponents.
- Chicago State is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it scores more than 74.6 points.
Dixie State vs. Chicago State Over/Under Trends
- Dixie State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 146 points 12 times this season.
- In Chicago State’s 20 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 146.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140 points per game, six points fewer than the point total of 146 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 149.5 points per game, 3.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Trailblazers have seen a 151.4 over/under in their games this season, 5.4 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 10.2 points more than the average over/under in Cougars’ games this season (135.8 points).
Dixie State Team Leaders
- Hunter Schofield: 14.5 PTS, 51.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (15-for-45)
- Cameron Gooden: 12.7 PTS, 45 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (19-for-65)
- Dancell Leter: 9.5 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
- Frank Staine: 8.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.1 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (27-for-72)
- Jacob Nicolds: 4.9 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (12-for-34)
Chicago State Team Leaders
- Coreyoun Rushin: 9.7 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.2 STL, 45.5 FG%, 11.1 3PT% (2-for-18)
- Brandon Betson: 13.5 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (44-for-118)
- Jahsean Corbett: 12.2 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (24-for-68)
- Dominique Alexander: 8.5 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (20-for-56)
- Teddy Bayi Ba Mandeng: 3.1 PTS, 38.6 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.