The La Salle Explorers (6-11, 1-6 A-10) will attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the No. 25 Davidson Wildcats (16-3, 6-1 A-10) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at John M. Belk Arena as heavy, 15-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 12:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 138.5.
Davidson vs. La Salle Predictions
Davidson vs. La Salle Betting Odds
Davidson vs. La Salle Last 10 Games
- Davidson has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Davidson and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Wildcats’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 140.4 points scored. That’s 1.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Wildcats have a points-per-game average 2.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
- La Salle has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- La Salle and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Explorers games averaged 3.7 more points (142.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Explorers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 68.0, 0.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Davidson vs. La Salle Betting Trends
- Davidson is 15-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 15-point favorites.
- Games involving Davidson have hit the over 12 times this season.
- The Wildcats put up 5.7 more points per game (76.8) than the Explorers give up (71.1).
- When Davidson scores more than 71.1 points, it is 11-1 against the spread and 13-0 overall.
- La Salle has covered the spread six times over 17 games with a set spread.
- The Explorers are winless against the spread when they have played as 15-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- This season, La Salle’s games have hit the over eight times.
- The Explorers score only 1.9 more points per game (68.5) than the Wildcats allow (66.6).
- When it scores more than 66.6 points, La Salle is 5-5 against the spread and 5-5 overall.
Davidson vs. La Salle Over/Under Trends
- This season, Davidson games have gone over this game’s 138.5-point over/under 11 times.
- There have been 10 La Salle games that have finished with a combined score over 138.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 138.5 is 6.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wildcats (76.8 points per game) and the Explorers (68.5 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 0.8 fewer points than the 137.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, Wildcats games are on par with the over/under of 138.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.0 points fewer than the average over/under in Explorers’ games this season (141.5 points).
Davidson Team Leaders
- Luka Brajkovic: 14.4 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.1 BLK, 59.8 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (16-for-40)
- Hyunjung Lee: 16.0 PTS, 49.8 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (47-for-115)
- Foster Loyer: 15.5 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 46.6 3PT% (48-for-103)
- Mike Jones: 12.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50.3 FG%, 48.4 3PT% (44-for-91)
- Sam Mennenga: 7.2 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
La Salle Team Leaders
- Clifton Moore: 12.4 PTS, 2.6 BLK, 50.3 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (6-for-30)
- Jack Clark: 10.0 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (22-for-74)
- Anwar Gill: 5.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.4 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (5-for-12)
- Josh Nickelberry: 11.7 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (37-for-102)
- Christian Ray: 4.5 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 17.9 3PT% (5-for-28)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.