The Dartmouth Big Green (4-12, 1-4 Ivy League) will try to halt a three-game losing streak when they visit the Columbia Lions (4-13, 1-4 Ivy League) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022 as 5.5-point favorites. The Lions have also lost three games in a row. The matchup’s over/under is 139.5.
Dartmouth vs. Columbia Predictions
Dartmouth vs. Columbia Betting Odds
Dartmouth vs. Columbia Last 10 Games
- Dartmouth is 2-8 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Dartmouth’s past 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Big Green games averaged six fewer points (133.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Big Green have a points-per-game average 3.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Columbia has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Columbia games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Lions games averaged 143.5 total points, four more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Lions are scoring 71.3 points per game compared to their 69.6 season average.
Dartmouth vs. Columbia Betting Trends
- Dartmouth has covered the spread seven times this season (7-7-1).
- Games involving Dartmouth have hit the over eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Big Green record 68.3 points per game, 10.2 fewer points than the 78.5 the Lions give up.
- Columbia has put together a 9-6-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Lions have an ATS record of 7-4.
- Games involving Columbia have hit the over 10 times out of 16 chances this year.
- The Lions score an average of 69.6 points per game, only 0.7 fewer points than the 70.3 the Big Green allow to opponents.
- Columbia is 7-1 against the spread and 4-4 overall when it scores more than 70.3 points.
Dartmouth vs. Columbia Over/Under Trends
- Seven Dartmouth games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- There have been 13 Columbia games that have finished with a combined score higher than 139.5 points this season.
- The Big Green average 68.3 points per game against the Lions’ 69.6, totaling 1.6 points under the game’s point total of 139.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 148.8 points per game, 9.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Big Green have seen a 133.9 average over/under in their games this season, 5.6 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Lions’ games this season (141.7 points).
Dartmouth Team Leaders
- Brendan Barry: 14.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 39.1 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (52-for-126)
- Aaryn Rai: 11.2 PTS, 7.1 REB, 41.8 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (9-for-39)
- Garrison Wade: 6.7 PTS, 41 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (13-for-40)
- Taurus Samuels: 10.1 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (20-for-60)
- Ryan Cornish: 8.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (18-for-54)
Columbia Team Leaders
- Geronimo Rubio De La Rosa: 12.4 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (28-for-83)
- Liam Murphy: 11.9 PTS, 40 FG%, 38 3PT% (41-for-108)
- Patrick Harding: 4.9 PTS, 8.3 REB, 43.4 FG%
- Josh Odunowo: 8.9 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 61.8 FG%
- Zavian McLean: 6.1 PTS, 35.9 FG%, 17.9 3PT% (5-for-28)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.