The Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks (5-9, 0-3 MEAC) are underdogs (+8.5) as they try to end a four-game losing streak when they visit the Coppin State Eagles (4-15, 3-1 MEAC) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at Physical Education Complex. The matchup’s point total is 139.5.
Coppin State vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Predictions
Coppin State vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Betting Odds
|Coppin State||-8.5||139.5 points|
Coppin State vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Last 10 Games
- Coppin State has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Coppin State games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The last 10 Eagles games averaged 150 total points, 10.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Eagles have a points-per-game average seven points above their season-long scoring average.
- Maryland-Eastern Shore is 2-8 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Maryland-Eastern Shore games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The Hawks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 131.6 points scored. That’s 7.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Hawks’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 61.9, 6.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Coppin State vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Betting Trends
- Coppin State has compiled a 14-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- Coppin State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Eagles record just 1.7 more points per game (68.1) than the Hawks allow (66.4).
- Coppin State has a 10-3-1 record against the spread and a 4-9 record overall when putting up more than 66.4 points.
- Maryland-Eastern Shore has registered a 7-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Hawks have an ATS record of 6-1 when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Maryland-Eastern Shore games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Hawks’ 68.4 points per game are 9.7 fewer points than the 78.1 the Eagles give up to opponents.
Coppin State vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Over/Under Trends
- Coppin State and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s total of 139.5 points 12 times this season.
- This season, just two Maryland-Eastern Shore games have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 139.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 136.5 points per game, three points fewer than the total of 139.5 for this matchup.
- The 144.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are five more than the 139.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Eagles games is 147.7 points, 8.2 more than the over/under of 139.5 points for this contest.
- Hawks games have an over/under of 132.5 points this season, seven points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Coppin State Team Leaders
- Nendah Tarke: 13.2 PTS, 2.8 STL, 42.8 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (23-for-70)
- Tyree Corbett: 14.9 PTS, 9.6 REB, 46.5 FG%, 22.9 3PT% (11-for-48)
- Jesse Zarzuela: 14.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 35.4 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (33-for-119)
- Kyle Cardaci: 6.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 31 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (33-for-111)
- Mike Hood: 6.2 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (18-for-61)
Maryland-Eastern Shore Team Leaders
- Da’Shawn Phillip: 9.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 35.9 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (14-for-55)
- Dom London: 10.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.8 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (24-for-62)
- Nathaniel Pollard Jr.: 7.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 56.8 FG%
- Zion Styles: 11 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (10-for-32)
- Kevon Voyles: 7.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.8 FG%, 30 3PT% (9-for-30)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.