The Campbell Fighting Camels (11-7, 4-3 Big South) host the High Point Panthers (9-11, 3-3 Big South) after winning three home games in a row. The Fighting Camels are favored by 7.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022. The point total is set at 126.5 in the matchup.
Campbell vs. High Point Predictions
Campbell vs. High Point Betting Odds
Campbell vs. High Point Last 10 Games
- Campbell is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Campbell games has surpassed the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Fighting Camels games averaged 129.8 total points, 3.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Fighting Camels’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 0.6 points lower than their season-long average.
- High Point is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- High Point’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The Panthers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 132.8 points scored. That’s 6.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Panthers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 64.1, five points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Campbell vs. High Point Betting Trends
- Campbell has put together a record of 8-7-1 against the spread this season.
- The Fighting Camels have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, nine of Campbell’s games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The 67.7 points per game the Fighting Camels average are the same as the Panthers give up.
- Campbell is 5-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall when scoring more than 69.2 points.
- High Point has covered the spread in a matchup 10 times this year (10-7-0).
- The Panthers are 4-2 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This year, seven of High Point’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Panthers average 7.8 more points per game (69.1) than the Fighting Camels allow their opponents to score (61.3).
- When it scores more than 61.3 points, High Point is 8-4 against the spread and 8-8 overall.
Campbell vs. High Point Over/Under Trends
- This season, Campbell and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 126.5 points nine times.
- A total of 14 of High Point’s games finished with a combined score over 126.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 136.8 points per game, 10.3 points more than the total of 126.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s total is four fewer points than the 130.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Fighting Camels have seen a 130.6 average over/under in their games this season, 4.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 9.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Panthers’ games this season (136.2 points).
Campbell Team Leaders
- Jesus Carralero: 9.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 46.9 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
- Cedric Henderson Jr.: 12.6 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 40 3PT% (22-for-55)
- Ricky Clemons: 9.7 PTS, 63.4 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Jordan Whitfield: 12.2 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (32-for-77)
- Messiah Thompson: 8.7 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (25-for-71)
High Point Team Leaders
- Zach Austin: 13.9 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 2.4 BLK, 40.8 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (38-for-112)
- John-Michael Wright: 19.6 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (44-for-115)
- Jaden House: 11.7 PTS, 45 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (23-for-65)
- Bryant Randleman: 6.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 50 FG%, 25 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Emmanuel Izunabor: 5.2 PTS, 50.6 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.