The Georgetown Hoyas (6-11, 0-6 Big East) will try to stop a seven-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the Butler Bulldogs (10-10, 3-6 Big East) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at Hinkle Fieldhouse as 5.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 140.5 for the matchup.
Butler vs. Georgetown Predictions
Butler vs. Georgetown Betting Odds
Butler vs. Georgetown Last 10 Games
- Butler is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Butler’s past 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 12.1 fewer points (128.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bulldogs have a points-per-game average 1.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Georgetown is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Georgetown games have exceeded the set total seven times.
- The Hoyas’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 149.0 points scored. That’s 8.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Hoyas have a 75.0 points-per-game average, 0.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
Butler vs. Georgetown Betting Trends
- Butler has covered the spread seven times in 19 games with a set spread.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- This season, eight of Butler’s games have gone over the point total out of 19 chances.
- The Bulldogs put up 62.6 points per game, 15.0 fewer points than the 77.6 the Hoyas give up.
- Georgetown has covered the spread seven times in 17 games with a set spread.
- The Hoyas have an ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Georgetown’s games have gone over the total 10 times this season.
- The Hoyas average 9.5 more points per game (74.1) than the Bulldogs allow (64.6).
- Georgetown is 7-6 against the spread and 6-7 overall when it scores more than 64.6 points.
Butler vs. Georgetown Over/Under Trends
- Butler and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s over/under of 140.5 points just once this season.
- This season, 13 of Georgetown’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 140.5 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 140.5 is 3.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (62.6 points per game) and the Hoyas (74.1 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 142.2 points per game, 1.7 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Bulldogs games is 10.7 points fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 4.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Hoyas’ games this season (145.2 points).
Butler Team Leaders
- Aaron Thompson: 6.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.4 FG%, 13.3 3PT% (2-for-15)
- Chuck Harris: 10.4 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (31-for-95)
- Jayden Taylor: 8.9 PTS, 38.0 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (18-for-63)
- Bryce Golden: 9.4 PTS, 56.4 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (12-for-31)
- Jair Bolden: 8.1 PTS, 34.8 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (34-for-100)
Georgetown Team Leaders
- Aminu Mohammed: 13.7 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.5 STL, 41.1 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (13-for-34)
- Dante Harris: 11.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 37.6 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (15-for-55)
- Don Carey: 11.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.8 FG%, 45.9 3PT% (34-for-74)
- Kaiden Rice: 12.3 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (61-for-148)
- Collin Holloway: 8.4 PTS, 51.1 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (13-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.