The Pittsburgh Panthers (8-12, 3-6 ACC) visit the Boston College Eagles (8-11, 3-6 ACC) after losing five straight road games. The Eagles are favored by 4 points in the matchup, which tips at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022. The matchup’s point total is 125.5.
Boston College vs. Pittsburgh Predictions
Boston College vs. Pittsburgh Betting Odds
|Boston College||-4||125.5 points|
Boston College vs. Pittsburgh Last 10 Games
- Boston College is 2-8 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Boston College’s past 10 games saw seven go over the total.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 9.5 more points (135) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Eagles are scoring 2.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Pittsburgh covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Pittsburgh and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Panthers games averaged 4.9 more points (130.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Panthers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 63, 1.2 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Boston College vs. Pittsburgh Betting Trends
- Boston College has covered the spread nine times this season (9-10-0).
- In games they were favored in by 4 points or more so far this season, the Eagles have gone 3-3 against the spread.
- This season, Boston College’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 20 chances.
- The Eagles average 65.5 points per game, only 0.6 more points than the 64.9 the Panthers give up.
- Boston College has a 6-6 record against the spread and a 7-5 record overall when putting up more than 64.9 points.
- Pittsburgh is 11-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Panthers are 7-2 ATS when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Pittsburgh games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this season.
- The Panthers average only 4.6 fewer points per game (61.8) than the Eagles give up to opponents (66.4).
- Pittsburgh has put together a 3-2 ATS record and a 2-3 overall record in games it scores more than 66.4 points.
Boston College vs. Pittsburgh Over/Under Trends
- This season, Boston College and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 125.5 points 15 times.
- There have been nine Pittsburgh games that have ended with a combined score over 125.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 127.3 points per game, 1.8 points more than the total of 125.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s over/under is 5.8 fewer points than the 131.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Eagles have seen a 133.2 over/under in their games this season, 7.7 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Panthers’ games have a total points bet of 131.9 points this season, 6.4 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Boston College Team Leaders
- Makai Ashton-Langford: 12.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.8 FG%, 31 3PT% (22-for-71)
- T.J. Bickerstaff: 8.1 PTS, 8.2 REB, 39.7 FG%, 31 3PT% (9-for-29)
- DeMarr Langford Jr.: 10.1 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Quinten Post: 8.8 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
- Jaeden Zackery: 9.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.4 FG%, 44.9 3PT% (22-for-49)
Pittsburgh Team Leaders
- John Hugley: 15.6 PTS, 8.6 REB, 44.6 FG%, 17.9 3PT% (5-for-28)
- Mouhamadou Gueye: 8.8 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 41.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (21-for-63)
- Jamarius Burton: 12.5 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (20-for-58)
- Femi Odukale: 11.2 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (17-for-59)
- William Jeffress Jr.: 4.2 PTS, 29.8 FG%, 18.6 3PT% (8-for-43)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.