The No. 1 Auburn Tigers (19-1) host the Oklahoma Sooners (13-7) after winning 10 straight home games. The Tigers are favored by 9.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 135.5 points.
Auburn vs. Oklahoma Predictions
Auburn vs. Oklahoma Betting Odds
Auburn vs. Oklahoma Last 10 Games
- Auburn has a 10-0 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Auburn’s last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 10.9 more points (146.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Tigers have scored 3.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Oklahoma covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Oklahoma games have gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Sooners games averaged 1.9 fewer points (133.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Sooners have scored 4.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 70.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Auburn vs. Oklahoma Betting Trends
- Auburn has gone 15-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9.5-point favorites or more, the Tigers have an ATS record of 7-3.
- This season, Auburn’s games have hit the over 11 times.
- The Tigers record 79.4 points per game, 16.9 more points than the 62.5 the Sooners allow.
- When Auburn totals more than 62.5 points, it is 14-3 against the spread and 16-1 overall.
- Oklahoma is 10-10-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 9.5-point underdogs or more, the Sooners have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Oklahoma games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 21 chances this year.
- The Sooners’ 70.9 points per game are 5.6 more points than the 65.3 the Tigers allow.
- Oklahoma is 8-4 against the spread and 11-2 overall when it scores more than 65.3 points.
Auburn vs. Oklahoma Over/Under Trends
- This season, Auburn and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 135.5 points 13 times.
- This season, 11 of Oklahoma’s games have ended with a score higher than 135.5 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 135.5 is 14.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Tigers (79.4 points per game) and the Sooners (70.9 points per game).
- The 127.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 7.7 fewer than the 135.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Tigers games is 145.3 points, 9.8 more than the over/under of 135.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.1 points separates the average total points bet in Sooners’ games (135.6 points) and this matchup’s over/under (135.5 points).
Auburn Team Leaders
- Walker Kessler: 10.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 4 BLK, 61.3 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (4-for-28)
- Jabari Smith: 15.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 44 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (42-for-103)
- Wendell Green Jr.: 12.7 PTS, 5 AST, 1.5 STL, 39.2 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (38-for-108)
- K.D. Johnson: 13.3 PTS, 2.2 STL, 42 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (33-for-94)
- Jaylin Williams: 6.6 PTS, 51 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (8-for-31)
Oklahoma Team Leaders
- Tanner Groves: 12.6 PTS, 57.5 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (22-for-58)
- Jalen Hill: 9.4 PTS, 63.6 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
- Umoja Gibson: 12.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40.5 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (50-for-133)
- Elijah Harkless: 9.4 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 31 3PT% (22-for-71)
- Jordan Goldwire: 9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (13-for-47)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.