The West Virginia Mountaineers (13-6) visit the Arkansas Razorbacks (15-5) after losing three straight road games. The Razorbacks are favored by 8 points in the contest, which starts at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022. The matchup’s point total is 141.
Arkansas vs. West Virginia Predictions
Arkansas vs. West Virginia Betting Odds
Arkansas vs. West Virginia Last 10 Games
- Arkansas covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Arkansas’ past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The Razorbacks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 147 points scored. That’s six more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Razorbacks have scored 3.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- West Virginia has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 West Virginia games have surpassed the set total seven times.
- The Mountaineers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 132.3 points scored. That’s 8.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Mountaineers have scored two fewer points per contest compared to their 68.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Arkansas vs. West Virginia Betting Trends
- Arkansas is 10-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Razorbacks have an ATS record of 6-6 when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- This season, Arkansas’ games have hit the over 11 times.
- The 78.4 points per game the Razorbacks record are 13.6 more points than the Mountaineers give up (64.8).
- When Arkansas puts up more than 64.8 points, it is 9-10 against the spread and 14-5 overall.
- West Virginia is 8-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mountaineers have not covered the spread (0-3) when they are at least 8-point underdogs.
- This year, 10 of West Virginia’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Mountaineers score the same points per game as the Razorbacks give up (68.4).
- When it scores more than 68.4 points, West Virginia is 4-4 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
Arkansas vs. West Virginia Over/Under Trends
- This season, Arkansas and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 141 points 11 times.
- Six of West Virginia’s games ended with a combined score over 141 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.8 points per game, 5.8 points more than the over/under of 141 for this game.
- The 133.2 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 7.8 fewer than the 141 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Razorbacks games is 146.2 points, 5.2 more than the over/under of 141 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 5.5 points more than the average over/under in Mountaineers’ games this season (135.5 points).
Arkansas Team Leaders
- JD Notae: 18.9 PTS, 2.4 STL, 41.8 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (43-for-143)
- Jaylin Williams: 9 PTS, 8.9 REB, 1.5 STL, 1.3 BLK, 52.9 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
- Davonte Davis: 9.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.5 FG%, 25 3PT% (10-for-40)
- Au’Diese Toney: 10.7 PTS, 57.5 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (5-for-12)
- Stanley Umude: 9.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (14-for-49)
West Virginia Team Leaders
- Taz Sherman: 18.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 42.1 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (34-for-101)
- Jalen Bridges: 8.8 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (22-for-66)
- Sean McNeil: 12.9 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (34-for-86)
- Gabe Osabuohien: 5.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 48.6 FG%
- Malik Curry: 8.6 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 20 3PT% (3-for-15)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.