The No. 3 Arizona Wildcats (16-2, 6-1 Pac-12) are heavily favored (by 21 points) to continue a 10-game home winning streak when they host the Arizona State Sun Devils (6-11, 2-5 Pac-12) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 2:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 145.5.
Arizona vs. Arizona State Predictions
Arizona vs. Arizona State Betting Odds
Arizona vs. Arizona State Last 10 Games
- Arizona covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Arizona games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 152.9 total points, 7.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Wildcats have a points-per-game average 3.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Arizona State has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The Sun Devils and their opponents have combined to hit the over twice in those games.
- The Sun Devils’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 133.8 points scored. That’s 11.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Sun Devils’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 59.1, four points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Arizona vs. Arizona State Betting Trends
- Arizona is 11-6-1 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats are 3-2-1 ATS when playing as at least 21-point favorites.
- Games involving Arizona have hit the over 10 times this season.
- The 87.1 points per game the Wildcats average are 18.3 more points than the Sun Devils allow (68.8).
- When Arizona scores more than 68.8 points, it is 11-5-1 against the spread and 16-1 overall.
- Arizona State has put together a 7-9-1 record against the spread this year.
- Arizona State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Sun Devils’ 63.1 points per game are only 1.8 fewer points than the 64.9 the Wildcats allow.
- When it scores more than 64.9 points, Arizona State is 4-4 against the spread and 4-4 overall.
Arizona vs. Arizona State Over/Under Trends
- Arizona and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (145.5 points) 11 times this season.
- This season, three games Arizona State played finished with a combined score over 145.5 points.
- The Wildcats average 87.1 points per game against the Sun Devils’ 63.1, totaling 4.7 points over the matchup’s over/under of 145.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 133.7 points per game, 11.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wildcats have seen a 148.8 average over/under in their games this season, 3.3 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Sun Devils games have an over/under of 137.7 points this season, 7.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Arizona Team Leaders
- Christian Koloko: 13.1 PTS, 7.2 REB, 3.1 BLK, 63.9 FG%
- Bennedict Mathurin: 17.4 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 40 3PT% (42-for-105)
- Azuolas Tubelis: 14.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 56.3 FG%, 24 3PT% (6-for-25)
- Dalen Terry: 6.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.8 FG%, 25 3PT% (8-for-32)
- Kerr Kriisa: 10.2 PTS, 5.1 AST, 37 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (43-for-128)
Arizona State Team Leaders
- Kimani Lawrence: 10.6 PTS, 7.1 REB, 51.4 FG%
- Marreon Jackson: 8.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 30.1 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (20-for-90)
- DJ Horne: 13.5 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (45-for-113)
- Jay Heath: 8.8 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (18-for-46)
- Jalen Graham: 6.6 PTS, 47.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.