The Appalachian State Mountaineers (13-9, 7-2 Sun Belt) are heavily favored (-11) to continue a five-game win streak when they host the Little Rock Trojans (7-10, 2-3 Sun Belt) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at George M. Holmes Convocation Center. The point total is set at 132 in the matchup.
Appalachian State vs. Little Rock Predictions
Appalachian State vs. Little Rock Betting Odds
|Appalachian State||-11||132 points|
Appalachian State vs. Little Rock Last 10 Games
- Appalachian State covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Appalachian State and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Mountaineers games averaged two more points (134) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Mountaineers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 2.8 points lower than their season-long average.
- Little Rock has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Little Rock games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Trojans games averaged 8.8 more points (140.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Trojans are scoring 67.4 points per game compared to their 70.5 season average.
Appalachian State vs. Little Rock Betting Trends
- Appalachian State has covered the spread 10 times over 20 games with a set spread.
- This season, nine of Appalachian State’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The Mountaineers average 6.2 fewer points per game (67.2) than the Trojans give up (73.4).
- When Appalachian State scores more than 73.4 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Little Rock has covered the spread in a matchup six times this season (6-9-0).
- The Trojans have an ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 11-point underdogs.
- This season, Little Rock’s games have hit the over seven times out of 15 chances.
- The Trojans’ 70.5 points per game are 7.6 more points than the 62.9 the Mountaineers give up.
- Little Rock is 6-4 against the spread and 6-5 overall when it scores more than 62.9 points.
Appalachian State vs. Little Rock Over/Under Trends
- Appalachian State and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s over/under of 132 points nine times this season.
- A total of 11 of Little Rock’s games ended with a combined score over 132 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 137.7 points per game, 5.7 points more than the point total of 132 for this contest.
- The 136.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.3 more than the 132 over/under in this contest.
- The Mountaineers have seen a 132.9 average over/under in their games this season, 0.9 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Trojans’ games have a total points bet of 139.1 points this season, 7.1 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Appalachian State Team Leaders
- Adrian Delph: 17.1 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 40 3PT% (64-for-160)
- Donovan Gregory: 9.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50.9 FG%
- Michael Almonacy: 10 PTS, 34.1 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (35-for-117)
- Justin Forrest: 9.1 PTS, 30.6 FG%, 23.2 3PT% (23-for-99)
- James Lewis: 6.1 PTS, 55.2 FG%
Little Rock Team Leaders
- Isaiah Palermo: 12.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 50 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
- Nikola Maric: 15.3 PTS, 56 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Marko Lukic: 11.4 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (18-for-69)
- Jovan Stulic: 7.8 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (23-for-63)
- Kevin Osawe: 6.9 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (15-for-58)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.