The Alabama A&M Bulldogs (4-13, 3-4 SWAC) host the Florida A&M Rattlers (7-11, 5-2 SWAC) at T.M. Elmore Gymnasium on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. There is no line set for the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 125.5 points.
Alabama A&M vs. Florida A&M Predictions
Alabama A&M vs. Florida A&M Betting Odds
Alabama A&M vs. Florida A&M Last 10 Games
- Alabama A&M covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Two times in those 10 games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 130.4 total points, 4.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 0.9 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Florida A&M is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Florida A&M games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Rattlers games averaged 9.3 more points (134.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Rattlers have scored 1.2 more points per contest compared to their 65.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Alabama A&M vs. Florida A&M Betting Trends
- Alabama A&M is 6-11-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, five of Alabama A&M’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 57.4 points per game the Bulldogs score are 12.9 fewer points than the Rattlers allow (70.3).
- When Alabama A&M totals more than 70.3 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Florida A&M has covered the spread in a game 10 times this year (10-6-0).
- This season, Florida A&M’s games have hit the over nine times out of 16 chances.
- The Rattlers’ 65.2 points per game are only 3.9 fewer points than the 69.1 the Bulldogs give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 69.1 points, Florida A&M is 4-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
Alabama A&M vs. Florida A&M Over/Under Trends
- This season, Alabama A&M games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 125.5-point over/under seven times.
- This season, 11 of Florida A&M’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 125.5 points.
- The Bulldogs average 57.4 points per game against the Rattlers’ 65.2, amounting to 2.9 points under the matchup’s point total of 125.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 139.4 points per game, 13.9 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Bulldogs games is 132.4 points, 6.9 more than the over/under of 125.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 8.0 points separates the average total points bet in Rattlers’ games (133.5 points) and this contest’s over/under (125.5 points).
Alabama A&M Team Leaders
- Jalen Johnson: 14.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.7 FG%
- Garrett Hicks: 13.8 PTS, 2.0 STL, 34.2 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (34-for-107)
- Dailin Smith: 7.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 30.0 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (8-for-44)
- Cameron Tucker: 6.0 PTS, 35.6 FG%, 12.5 3PT% (2-for-16)
- EJ Williams: 5.7 PTS, 46.3 FG%
Florida A&M Team Leaders
- MJ Randolph: 20.1 PTS, 2.2 STL, 47.3 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- Bryce Moragne: 9.3 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.6 STL, 50.0 FG%
- DJ Jones: 8.3 PTS, 47.0 FG%
- Keith Littles: 6.6 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (14-for-31)
- Kamron Reaves: 6.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 27.8 FG%, 19.7 3PT% (12-for-61)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.