The Lamar Cardinals (2-20, 0-9 WAC) are heavy, 10-point underdogs as they look to break a 13-game losing streak when they host the Abilene Christian Wildcats (12-7, 4-5 WAC) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at Montagne Center. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 135.
Abilene Christian vs. Lamar Predictions
Abilene Christian vs. Lamar Betting Odds
|Abilene Christian||-10||135 points|
Abilene Christian vs. Lamar Last 10 Games
- Abilene Christian is 4-6 overall and 3-6-1 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Abilene Christian and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Wildcats’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 140.9 points scored. That’s 5.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 6.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- Lamar covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 0-10 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Lamar games have surpassed the set total three times.
- The Cardinals’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 134.8 points scored. That’s 0.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cardinals’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 54.1, 1.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Abilene Christian vs. Lamar Betting Trends
- Abilene Christian is 8-7-1 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- Abilene Christian’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Wildcats put up 10.6 more points per game (75.8) than the Cardinals allow (65.2).
- When Abilene Christian scores more than 65.2 points, it is 7-2-1 against the spread and 11-2 overall.
- Lamar has registered a 9-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 10-point underdogs or more, the Cardinals have an ATS record of 4-5.
- Lamar games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Cardinals average 10.1 fewer points per game (55.9) than the Wildcats give up (66).
- Lamar is 2-3 against the spread and 2-5 overall when it scores more than 66 points.
Abilene Christian vs. Lamar Over/Under Trends
- This season, Abilene Christian and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 135 points eight times.
- There have been nine Lamar games that have ended with a combined score over 135 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 135 is 3.3 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Wildcats (75.8 points per game) and the Cardinals (55.9 points per game).
- The 131.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 3.8 fewer than the 135 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Wildcats games is 137.8 points, 2.8 more than the over/under of 135 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.6 points separates the average total points bet in Cardinals’ games (136.6 points) and this matchup’s over/under (135 points).
Abilene Christian Team Leaders
- Airion Simmons: 10.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 48.5 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (14-for-46)
- Reggie Miller: 6.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 39.3 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (13-for-41)
- Cameron Steele: 8.4 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 27.4 3PT% (17-for-62)
- Makhi Morris: 10.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 46.3 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (22-for-67)
- Coryon Mason: 11.9 PTS, 44 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (18-for-51)
Lamar Team Leaders
- C.J. Roberts: 13.7 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (22-for-72)
- Lincoln Smith: 6.6 PTS, 44.1 FG%
- Davion Buster: 11.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 36.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (38-for-106)
- Brock McClure: 6.3 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (13-for-44)
- Kasen Harrison: 9.9 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 21.3 3PT% (10-for-47)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.